A Tree Falls in the Forest
- Moody's Downgrades Rhode Island Town Five Notches After Several Tough Years. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p3
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade Cumberland, Rhode Island's underlying rating on its outstanding general obligation bonds. Negative outlook assigned by Moody's for the bonds; Cumberland's debt sales from June 1995 to November 1999.
- Adventist Health Rated by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;08/09/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30950, p2
Reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to Adventist Health System/Sunbelt Obligated Group, Tennessee's Series 2000 bonds.
- Greenville, N.C., Utilities Get A2. // Bond Buyer;04/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31125, p2
Reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to Greenville, North Carolina's utilities commission enterprise system revenue bonds, Series 2001.
- Moody's Ups N.Y.S. EFC Rating to Aaa. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31164, p2
Reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to raise its rating on the New York State Environment Facilities Corp.'s state clean water and drinking water revolving funds revenue bonds, Series 2001C.
- Port of Long Beach Has Positive Outlook. // Bond Buyer;6/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31167, p2
Reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to change its outlook on the revenue bond rating of the City of Long Beach Harbor Department, Port of Long Beach, California from stable to positive.
- Moody's upgrades Allen, Texas, revs. // Bond Buyer;01/06/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30552, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's upgrading of its rating for Allen, Texas' waterworks and sewer system revenue refunding and improvement bonds, Series 1999. Outstanding revenue debt; Basis of the rating upgrade on the ongoing growth and diversification of the system's service area and...
- Rochester, N.Y., GOs Cut by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p2
Focuses on the downgrading of Rochester, New York's outstanding general obligations bonds by Moody's Investors Service.
- Moody's Gives Port of Seattle Aa2 for Internet-Bound Airport Bonds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;07/18/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30934, p3
Focuses on Moody's Investor Service's favorable rating for the revenue bond issue of the Port of Seattle, Washington. Funds for various improvement projects at the Seattle Tacoma International Airport; Selection of Goldman Sachs & Co. as lead underwriter for the bonds; Increase in passenger...
- Allegany Co., N.Y., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;7/11/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31178, p2
Reports on the Moody's Investors Service's decision to upgrade Allegany, New York's outstanding bonded debt.