Alaskan Governor's Pipeline Dream Of $17B in Bonds Goes to Legislature
- Alaska May Issue Debt For Pipeline. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p1
Reports on the proposals of the governor of Alaska Tony Knowles to issue tax-exempt bonds to help finance a natural gas pipeline. State-owned company that will issue the bonds; Reaction of legislatures on the proposals; Attitude of the companies with major stakes in the pipeline project.
- Alaska governor calls for mix of garvee and tobacco debt. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;01/14/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30808, p4
Reports on Alaska Governor Tony Knowles' proposed Garvee bonds and debt backed by tobacco settlement revenues. Transportation initiative in the state; Revenues of the state portion of the bond proposal.
- Alaska governor asks for bonds to finance drinking water loan fund. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;01/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30813, p4
Reports that Alaska Governor Tony Knowles' drinking water bond proposal. Capitalization of the Alaska Drinking Water Fund; Loan program for rural drinking water projects.
- JetBlue to Tap Muni Market for $50 Million. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31593, p40
Reports on the approval of $50 million in tax-exempt bonds by New York City Industrial Development Agency in New York on March 11, 2003. Utilization of the proceeds.
- Census Data Gives Volume Cap a Lift. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p1
Reports on the expected increase in the amount of tax-exempt private-activity bonds that can be issued in the United States in 2001. Factors contributing to the increase; Approval of the increase in state-by-state private-activity bond volume cap; Population figures released by the U.S. Census...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31051, p36
Presents charts and graphs depicting trends in securities trading in the United States, as of January 4, 2001. Key securities market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Bond indexes.
- MARYLAND: Harford GOs. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p31
Reports on the schedule of Harford County, Maryland to sell multi-million dollars of tax-exempt general obligation refunding bonds on January 8, 2002. Plans for the utilization of the sale's proceeds; Credit ratings given to the issue by different rating agencies.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31300, p32
Presents information about U.S. short-term tax-exempt bond yields as of January 9, 2002. Data on several bond indices; Changes in bond yields from January 7, 2002 to January 9, 2002.
- District of Columbia: Recession Won't Affect Repayments Of Convention Center Bonds, Says CFO. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p5
Reports that the repayment of $524.4 million of tax-exempt revenue bonds will not be affected by deteriorating economic conditions of Washington D.C. Reasons cited for worsening economy of the state; Utilization of the bonds' proceeds; Estimated decrease in dedicated taxes.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p32
Presents information about short-term tax exempt bond yields as of february 14, 2002. Information about several bond indices; Changes in bond yields from February 12, 2002 to February 14, 2002.