Bonding for Jobs
- Moe in bid for lieutenant governor. // State Government News;Aug98, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p36
Reports that Minnesota Senate Majority Leader Roger Moe is the running mate for gubernatorial candidate Hubert `Skip' Humphrey. Background information on Moe.
- Moe Money From Gas. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/23/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31497, p31
Reports that Minnesota-based Democratic Farm League's candidate for governor, Roger Moe, in the second week of October 2002, proposed a $5 billion transportation package that would provide new funding for roads, bridges, and transit systems.
- Garton, Moe Win Prestigious Leadership Award. // State Legislatures;Mar2000, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p4
Reports that Indiana Senate President Pro Tem Robert D. Garton and Majority Leader Roger D. Moe are the 1999 recipients of the William M. Bulger Excellence in State Legislative Leadership Award. Sponsors of the award; Garton's career and educational background; Career highlights of Moe.
- Execution stayed. // State Legislatures;Jan97, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p10
Reports on the affirmation of Minnesota district judge of the conviction of Roger Moe and his aides for misconduct in public office. Account of the act of misconduct.
- Partisanship in the New Legislature. // State Legislatures;Jan2007, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p16
The article presents a panel interview with former U.S. legislators on changes in partisanship in the U.S. legislature. Roger Moe says legislators got free access, more education and diversity than there used to be. Jo-Ann Davidson says that they enjoyed many long-term relationships across the...
- What does the future hold? McFarlane, Fred R. // American Rehabilitation;Summer92, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p3
Focuses on assisting adults to develop a personal framework for making a knowledgeable career decision in the field of rehabilitation. The rehabilitation environment; Occupational options and opportunities; Essential personal qualities.
- Rehabilitation technology: Engineering new careers in rehabilitation. McQuistion, Linda // American Rehabilitation;Summer92, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p8
States that the recent shift in emphasis by state vocational rehabilitation agencies toward serving people with more severe disabilities has created a tremendous need for technology service providers. Rehabilitation technology service provision; Technical areas; Employment opportunities; Career...
- Careers in rehabilitation psychology. Bruyere, Susanne M. // American Rehabilitation;Summer92, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p10
Describes careers in rehabilitation psychology, a rapidly growing area in today's health care industry. Rehabilitation psychology as a professional identity; Employment settings; Training; Future opportunities in the field.
- Working with people who are deaf or hard of hearing. Danek, Marita M. // American Rehabilitation;Summer92, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p12
Describes the work of the deafness specialists who work in the field of rehabilitation. The approach of specialization by disability; Diverse service settings; Unique communication needs of the deaf; Shortages and standards in professional specialties.