Santa Rosa, Fla., Toll Bridge Dips Into Reserves to Pay Bondholders
- South Carolina Bondholders Call for Roadside Assistance. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/20/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31597, p1
Reports on the efforts of South Carolina bondholders as of March 2003, to prevent a debt default by the state with regard to the Southern Connector toll road project in Greenville that was funded by bonds issued to them. Attorneys hired by the bondholders seeking to maintain a dialogue with the...
- Maastricht debt dilemma. Ramm, Ulrich // International Economy;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p40
Discusses the effect on holders of debts of European Union governments of economic and monetary union. Concerns of international investors in deutsche mark bonds; Stability of the euro; Appropriateness of current levels of long-term interest rates in Germany; Risk premium on interest rates.
- Florida Toll Bridge Trustee Asks Bondholders to OK Lawsuit. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34381, p1
The trustee for the Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authority's defaulted toll bridge bonds wants to sue the state if enough bondholders step forward to authorize the legal challenge.
- Trustee: Florida Bridge Agency Bondholders Didn't Get Paid. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/5/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33543, p6
The article reports on the revelation of Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authority's (SRBBA) trustee, Bank of New York Mellon Corp. that the agency did not pay its bondholders in Florida.
- Panel Weighed for Fla. Bridge Default. Sigo, Shelly // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/8/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 37, p9
The article reports on the partnership of the Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authority with bondholders to create a creditors' committee for restructuring the debt for a toll bridge in Florida. Maria Cheng, managing director of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp., states that 51% of bondholders' votes are...
- Austin Extends Date for Utility Bondholders to OK Collateral Switch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31392, p27
Reports the extension of date for utility bondholders to substitute bond insurance or surety bonds for cash and investment securities in the U.S. Approval of an ordinance that allows the substitution of bond insurance or surety bonds for reserves; Sale of assets for prior-lien debt; Effect of...
- Bankruptcy Lite. Porzecanski, Arturo C. // International Economy;Summer2002, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p38
Focuses on the proposal of International Monetary Fund and the U.S. Treasury on debt-workout process. Opinion of the government and bondholders on the proposal; Enforcement of bond contracts; Status of bankruptcy procedure.
- St. Paul Port Plans Tender Offer to IRB Holders. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/28/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33670, p16
The article reports on the plans of St. Paul Port Authority in Minnesota to distribute a tender invitation with settlement agreement for the bondholders of the 51.7 million dollar defaulted industrial revenue bonds.
- Is Your Customer in the 'Zone of Insolvency' and Unable to Pay Vendors--Yet Pay Bondholders? Blakeley, Scott // Business Credit;May2002, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p28
Focuses on the strategies of bondholders to press payment under the zone of insolvency theory in the U.S. Demand of telecommunication companies for cash from customers; Effect of bondholder activism on vendors; Impact of Telecom Act on bondholder defaults and bankruptcies.