A NEW SPECIES OF VACHELLIA (FABACEAE: MIMOSOIDEAE) FROM HAITI
- Lectotypification of Acacia gardneri, A. obtecta, A. sparsiflora and A. whitei (Fabaceae, Mimosoideae). Kodela, Phillip G. // Telopea;2013, Vol. 15, p71
Lectotypes are here designated for the Australian species Acacia gardneri Maiden & Blakely, A. obtecta Maiden & Blakely, A. sparsiflora Maiden and A. whitei Maiden.
- ColeÃ§Ãµes botÃ¢nicas para conservaÃ§Ã£o: um estudo de caso em Abarema Pittier (Leguminosae, Mimosoideae). Iganci, João Ricardo Vieira; Morim, Marli Pires // Revista Brasileira de Biociencias;2012, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p164
The taxonomic efforts for compile data about flora make botanical collections important tools to diagnose for the documentation of biodiversity. The aims of the present study were to test herbarium based data as sources to support conservation efforts and provide, based in the IUCN criteria, the...
- ANALISIS DE LA DISTRIBUCION GEOGRAFICA DEL COMPLEJO PROSOPIS (LEGUMINOSAE, MIMOSOIDEAE) EN NORTEAMERICA. Rzedowski, J. // Acta Botanica Mexicana;sep1988, Issue 3, p7
The geographic distribution of the North American species of the Prosopis-complex is illustrated and discussed. Out of the total of 10, 3 species belong in the section Strombocarpa, 6 in the section Algarobia and one in the genus Prosopidastrum, 3 taxa considered in Burkart's (1976) taxonomic...
- Cicer uludereensis DÃ¶nmez: a new species of Cicer (Chickpea) (Fabaceae) from around the Fertile Crescent, SE Turkey. DÖNMEZ, Ali A. // Turkish Journal of Botany;2011, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p71
No abstract available.
- TAXA OF FAMILY FABACEAE: A POTENTIAL OF LOCAL MEDICINAL VALUES IN VINDHYA REGION UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA. Chaudhary, Richa Singh // International Journal of Pharma & Bio Sciences;Oct-Dec2010, Vol. 1 Issue 4, pB46
The Vindhya region of Uttar Pradesh includes Mirzapur and Sonbhadra districts, which is mostly covered with forest. During exploration of this region we collected 51 species of 35 taxa is belonging to the family Fabaceae. Among these species an account of 23 ethno-medicinal information which is...
- NEW SPECIES OF SENEGALIA (FABACEAE) FROM SOUTH AMERICA. Seigler, David S.; Ebinger, John E. // Journal of the Botanical Research Institute of Texas;2015, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p335
Senegalia duartei Seigler & Ebinger from the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; S. noblickii Seigler & Ebinger, from the states of Bahia, Espirito Santo and Pernambuco, Brazil; and S. phillippei Seigler & Ebinger from northern South America in Brazil (AmapÃ¡ and ParÃ¡), French Guiana, Guyana,...
- UNA NUEVA ESPECIE DE BAUHINIA (LEGUMINOSAE) DEL ESTADO DE JALISCO. Reynoso Dueñas, J. Jacqueline // Acta Botanica Mexicana;dic1992, Issue 20, p53
Bauhinia ramirezii is proposed as a new species, closely related to B. pauletia. The principal differencies between B. pauletia and B. ramirezii are the lack of spines, larger leaves, broader white petals with an apical twist and the 10 (not 5) fertile stamens in the latter.
- A new species of Onobrychis sect. Onobrychis (Fabaceae) from Iran. AMIRAHMADI, Atefe; KAZEMPOUR OSALOO, Shahrokh; KHOSHSOKHAN MOZAFFAR, Maryam; CHARKHCHIAN, Mohammad Mehdi // Turkish Journal of Botany;2014, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p658
Onobrychis alamutensis Amirah., Kaz. Osaloo & Charkhch. is described as a new species. It is restricted to the northwestern Alborz mountain range in Rudbar-Alamut, Qazvin, Iran. The diagnostic characters and relevant description of the species are given. The new species is distinguished from its...
- A new subspecies of Acacia pentadenia (Leguminosae: Mimosoideae) from south-western Australia. Reid, Jordan E.; Wardell-Johnson, Grant; Maslin, Bruce R. // Nuytsia;2009, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p245
Reid, J.E., Wardell-Johnson, G. & Maslin, B.R. A new subspecies of Acacia pentadenia (Leguminosae: Mimosoideae) from south-western Australia. Nuytsia 19(2): 245-252 (2009). A previously recognised informal variant of Acacia pentadenia Lindl. is described following extensive field and herbarium...