Garbage is public property on curb
- Warrant swats flytippers. // Commercial Motor;7/22/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5089, p13
Reports on the issuance of a warrant to impound trucks involved in illegal garbage disposal by environmental officer Paul Morris in Great Britain. Plan of Morris to discuss the impounding powers gained by local authorities from the Environment Agency with other city councils; Reason behind a...
- Search warrant applications. Grosso, Andrew // FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin;Dec94, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p1
Focuses on the applications of search warrants in the United States. Definition of search warrant; Identification of the crime; Rule of lie in a crime; Process of investigation; List of documents to be seized.
- Storming a newsroom with a search warrant. Scott, Sandra Davidson // Editor & Publisher;3/18/95, Vol. 128 Issue 11, p18
Reports on a federal judge's decision regarding a Jackson County, Missouri prosecutor's seizure of a videotape from a television station using a search warrant. Settlement awarded by the prosecutor to the television station; Incriminating information contained in the videotape.
- Officers snare warrant violators. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);3/14/2012, Vol. 109 Issue 49, p1A
The article reports that local authorities in Kyle rounded up people with outstanding warrants, as part of a campaign for the sixth annual Great Texas Warrant Roundup, in which representatives from more than 265 agencies combined efforts to target thousands of offenders with open warrants.
- Warrant roundup set next month. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);2/14/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 7, p10B
The article reports on the combining of forces of law enforcement agencies from over 150 jurisdictions across Texas in what may be the largest joint warrant roundup in state history.
- County roundup called 'success' Walker, James // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);3/31/2010, Vol. 138 Issue 13, p1A
The article reports on the celebration of the Warrant Roundup period from February 22-March 15, 2010, which contributes to the coffers of Burnet County, Texas 39,000 dollars.
- Warrant Round-Up arrests underway in Central Texas. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);2/20/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p1
The article provides information on the Great Texas Warrant Round-Up beginning February 1, 2008.
- Search Everyone. Balko, Radley // Reason;Jun2011, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p8
The article presents information about a recent police raid at the Mediterranean Apartments in Sarasota, Florida, where police obtained a warrant to search everyone in the complex and it was a violation of the Fourth Amendment.
- Blunting the impact of a search warrant. Hayman, Russell // San Diego Business Journal;5/29/95, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p15B
Advises environmentally regulated businesses on handling search warrants. Importance of training and preparation; Misconceptions concerning the execution of search warrants; Steps in preparing for the execution of search warrants.