- Van Dyk opens Canadian office. // Waste News;06/01/98, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p20
Focuses on the Stamford, Connecticut based Van Dyk Baler Corporation opening an office in Orangeville, Ontario. Details on the company; Identification of the company for which Van Dyke is the representative.
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // BioCycle;May2003, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p63
Reports developments in the composting industry in the U.S. as of May 2003. Use of a Bollegraaft unit from Van Dyk Baler Corp. to handle all grades of recycled paper at a Smurfit Stone facility; Combination of spray-on planting materials with hardware to grow permanent vegetation; Development...
- Van Dyk, Lubo Upgrade Brand. // Official Board Markets;5/5/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 18, p20
The article reports that Lubo USA and Van Dyk Baler Corp. have upgraded its brand and created a new corporate identity Van Dyk Recycling Solutions.
- Four recycling plants to be built. Gigante, Lucienne // Caribbean Business;11/19/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p6
Reports that Van Dyk Baler Corp. will construct and provide equipment for four material recovery facilities (MRF) in the Caribbean. Capacity of the facilities; Equipment that Van Dyke will provide; Information on the waste management activity sponsored by the Consulate General of the Netherlands.
- SUPPLIER NEWS. // Waste News;9/30/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p16
Reports business developments in the U.S. as of September 2002. Availability of the vehicle configuration and ordering computer program by Peterbilt Motors Co.; Cost of wastewater pipeline project by the Sacramento Regional Country Sanitation District; Expansion of sales office by Van Dyk Baler...
- Antitrust charges against AFPA. // Pulp & Paper;Sep93, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p21
Reports on the filing of antitrust charges against the American Frost & Paper Association (AFPA) by consumer activist Ralph Nader and five environmental groups in July, 1993. Product-fixing due to agreement with AFPA's proposal for recycled-content printing/writing papers; Alleged...
- AFPA names award winners. // Pulp & Paper;Sep93, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p25
Reports on the winners of the 20th annual Environmental & Energy Achievement Awards sponsored by the American Forest & Paper Association. Categories; Judges.
- AFPA issues kraft linerboard report. // Paperboard Packaging;Oct93, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p9
Reports on the American Forest & Paper Association's (AFPA) issuance of a report on the decrease in kraft linerboard export growth in 1992. `Exports of Kraft Linerboard and Corrugating Material from Major Supplying Countries to World Markets'; Statistics.
- Kraft linerboard exports erratic. // Paperboard Packaging;Feb95, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the American Forest & Paper Association's finding that kraft linerboard exports from the top ten supplying countries fell to 5.7 metric tons in 1993 but rebounded in 1994. Kraft linerboard exports from the United States; Comments of Jacob Handelsman; Contact information for the...