- Rust Environment & Infrastructure Inc. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/5/93, Vol. 14 Issue 14, Magazine p48C
Profiles Rust Environment & Infrastructure Incorporated. Address; Number of licensed engineers; Specialties; Thomas Leohardt as president and chief executive officer; Rust International Incorporated as owner.
- 2nd try. Henson, Bill // Waste News;03/09/98, Vol. 3 Issue 43, p15
Reports that Rust Environmental and Infrastructure Incorporated successfully sealed a landfill in Rockland Massachusetts during 1998. Reference to the failed efforts of a construction firm; Details on the conclusion of the project; Background information on the project.
- Contract. // World Wastes;Jan1998, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p7
Reports that the city of New Orleans, Louisiana, has contracted with Rust Environmental & Infrastructure of Greenville, South Carolina, to perform construction quality assurance and related design services for the closure of its Gentilly Landfill.
- Systems combine to get the right person to the right job. Zerega, Blaise // InfoWorld;05/18/98, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p110
Reports on environmental firm Rust Environment and Infrastructure Inc.'s combination of three computing systems to find the best qualified persons for the company. PeopleSoft's HRMS for employee information; Penta Software for project information; Business Development Information Systems for...
- Antitrust charges against AFPA. // Pulp & Paper;Sep93, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p21
Reports on the filing of antitrust charges against the American Frost & Paper Association (AFPA) by consumer activist Ralph Nader and five environmental groups in July, 1993. Product-fixing due to agreement with AFPA's proposal for recycled-content printing/writing papers; Alleged...
- AFPA names award winners. // Pulp & Paper;Sep93, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p25
Reports on the winners of the 20th annual Environmental & Energy Achievement Awards sponsored by the American Forest & Paper Association. Categories; Judges.
- AFPA issues kraft linerboard report. // Paperboard Packaging;Oct93, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p9
Reports on the American Forest & Paper Association's (AFPA) issuance of a report on the decrease in kraft linerboard export growth in 1992. `Exports of Kraft Linerboard and Corrugating Material from Major Supplying Countries to World Markets'; Statistics.
- Kraft linerboard exports erratic. // Paperboard Packaging;Feb95, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the American Forest & Paper Association's finding that kraft linerboard exports from the top ten supplying countries fell to 5.7 metric tons in 1993 but rebounded in 1994. Kraft linerboard exports from the United States; Comments of Jacob Handelsman; Contact information for the...
- Paper organization selects officers. // Waste News;04/13/98, Vol. 3 Issue 48, p14
Announces the names of several members of the American Forest & Paper Association, who were elected to different positions. Including James R. Keller, chairman of the association's container board and Charles L. Carl, chairman of the kraft paper group.