- Contract. // Waste Age;Nov99, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p36
Reports on the Palm Beach County, Florida, Solid waste Authority's re-selection of Camp Dresser & McKee Inc. to provide general solid waste consulting services.
- New office. // World Wastes;Jan1998, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p8
Reports that Camp Dresser & McKee Inc. has opened a new office in Nashville, Tennessee, which will provide the company's full suite of environmental services to municipal entities.
- U.S. firms find work in Russia. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;6/20/94, Vol. 232 Issue 25, p24
Reports on Camp Dresser & McKee Corp.'s $500,000 worth of environmental studies in Russia. Purpose; Six cities with planned housing developments; U.S. Agency for International Development as the provider of funds; Actual construction to be funded by the World Bank; Environmental audit completed.
- CDM realigns with markets. Rubin, Debra K. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;8/29/94, Vol. 233 Issue 9, p16
Reports on engineering company Camp, Dresser & McKee Inc.'s corporate restructuring. Reason for the company's revamp; Description of the corporate reorganization; Creation of corporate subsidiaries.
- Thai team selected. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;03/09/98, Vol. 240 Issue 10, p32
Reports that Thai owners have selected a team led by Cambridge, Massachusetts, Camp Dresser and McKee International Incorporated to head engineering and construction of a wastewater project. Cost of the project; Where the project will be located; Identification of other companies which have been...
- Sorting it out. Rowand, Roger // Waste News;9/30/96, Vol. 2 Issue 20, p14
Reports that Salina, Kansas, signed a waste-study contract with Camp, Dresser & McKee Incorporated of Wichita, Kansas. Comments from Frank Weinhold, Salina's director of general services; How the contract affects solid-waste managers in Salina; Financial information on Salina.
- High-Rate Clarification Takes the Prize. Vick, Rebecca Chambers // Pollution Engineering;Oct2000, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p31
Focuses on the high-rate clarification process for wastewater treatment award given to Camp Dresser & McKee Inc. in the United States. Applicability for fixing suspended solids; Design to control overflows; Usability for wastewater collection and treatment system.
- CDM hosts rehab/trenchless workshop. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p6
Highlights the second Piping System Rehabilitation and Trenchless Technology Workshop held by Camp Dresser & McKee Inc., a consulting, engineering, construction and operations firm. Attendees; Featured demonstrations; Other technical presentations.
- CDM adds CEO title to Furman's role. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;02/23/98, Vol. 240 Issue 8, p26
Focuses on the appointment of president Thomas D. Furman junior as the chief executive officer (CEO) of Camp Dresser and McKee Incorporated (CDM). who Furman replaces as CEO; Career information on Furman; Comments from Furman; Optimization about CDM's future.