- Join the Greater Atlanta HBA and its Affiliated Groups on Facebook and LinkedIn. // Atlanta Building News;Nov2009, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p17
The article offers information on how one can join Home Building Association (HBA) and its affiliated groups on social networking sites which includes Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Scholars ask to boycott Facebook. // Flare (Pakistan);3/15/2012, p61
The article reports on the call of scholars for Muslims to use Millat Facebook, a Muslims alternative to the U.S. Facebook, to boycott products of the countries and organizations involved in blasphemy of the Holy Prophet (SAW).
- Facebook attracts 27 million British users. MacMillan, Gordon // PRWeek (London);1/25/2013, p17
The article reports that 27 million British users are using the social networking service Facebook, and highlights that the major fraction of British Facebook users are women.
- Join the conversation on Facebook. // Australian Women's Weekly;Nov2012, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p22
The article presents several views posted on the social networking site Facebook including the death of Irish journalist Jill Heagher who was murdered and raped and actor Keith Urban who accompanied his daughters to be with their mother Nicole Kidman who is doing a film in Nice, France.
- Are you using Facebook more or less now than you were using it two years ago? Why? // Athens News;9/23/2013, p8
The article presents the perspective of people about more or less use of facebook, a social networking web resource.
- IQ. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Jul/Aug2012, p8
This article offers statistics related to people working from bed as well as Facebook users in Great Britain who share sensitive personal details.
- Attitudes toward Facebook advertising. Lukka, Ville; James, Paul T. J. // Journal of Management & Marketing Research;2014, Vol. 14, p1
The purpose of this study was to provide insight on attitudes towards Facebook advertising. In order to figure out the attitudes towards Facebook advertising, a snowball survey was executed among Facebook users by spreading a link to the survey. This study was quantitative study but the results...
- Evolution Characteristics of the Network Core in the Facebook. Liu, Jian-Guo; Ren, Zhuo-Ming; Guo, Qiang; Chen, Duan-Bing // PLoS ONE;Aug2014, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p1
Statistical properties of the static networks have been extensively studied. However, online social networks are evolving dynamically, understanding the evolving characteristics of the core is one of major concerns in online social networks. In this paper, we empirically investigate the evolving...
- Enlaces maliciosos en sitios de redes sociales. Goldfryd, Oski // MK - Marketing mÃ¡s Ventas;May2012, Vol. 26 Issue 279, p37
No abstract available.