On Characterizations of New Separation Axioms and Topological Properties
- Î±-Covering Dimension. // International Journal of Pure & Applied Sciences & Technology;Mar2011, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p1
The article offers information on a type of covering dimension, indicating its properties and characterizations. It cites the use of alpha-open sets in topological spaces to present a type of covering dimension. Moreover, it indicates that every finite alpha-open cover of X has an alpha-open...
- Soft semi-open sets and related properties in soft topological spaces. Bin Chen // Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences;Jan2013, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p287
D. Molodtsov (1999)  introduced the concept of a soft set as a new approach for modeling uncertainties. Xiao et al.  and Pei and Miao  discussed the relationship between soft sets and information systems. They showed that soft sets are a class of special information systems. So it's...
- On da, dp and ds-Irresolute Functions. Beceren, Yusuf; Noiri, Takashi // European Journal of Pure & Applied Mathematics;2011, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p361
In this paper is to introduce and investigate new classes of various irresolute functions and obtain some of their properties in topological spaces.
- Weak Separation Axioms via e-p - Sets in Ideal Topological Spaces. Al-Omeri, Wadei Faris; Noorani, M. S. Md.; AL-Omari, A.; Noiri, T. // European Journal of Pure & Applied Mathematics;2015, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p502
In this paper, we use the notion of e-I -open sets to introduce and define some new weak separation axioms. Also we study some of their basic properties. Additionally, we investigate the relationship and implications of these axioms among themselves and with other known axioms.
- Introduction to Î¸ -Type Transitive Maps on Topological spaces. Murad Kaki, Mohammed Nokhas // International Journal of Electrical & Computer Sciences;Dec2012, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p104
In this paper, we define and introduce a new type of topological transitive map called Î¸- transitive and investigate some of its properties in (X, Ï„Î¸), Ï„;Î¸ denotes the Î¸-topology of a given topological space (X, Ï„ ). Further, we introduce the notions of Î¸- minimal...
- Generalized Alpha Star Star Closed Sets in Bitopological Spaces. Imran, Qays Hatem // General Mathematics Notes;Jun2014, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p93
The aim of this paper is to introduce the concepts of generalized alpha star star closed sets, generalized alpha star star open sets and studies their basic properties in bitopological spaces.
- Disasters in topology without the axiom of choice. Keremedis, Kyriakos // Archive for Mathematical Logic;2001, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p569
We show that some well known theorems in topology may not be true without the axiom of choice.
- Some Properties of Upper and Lower Î±-Continuous Intuitionistic Fuzzy Multifunctions. // International Journal of Pure & Applied Sciences & Technology;May2011, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p44
The article explores aspects of lower and upper Î±-continuous intuitionistic fuzzy multifunctions from a topological space to an intuitionistic fuzzy topological space. Various equations are offered to prove theorems on the properties of lower and upper Î±-continuous intuitionistic fuzzy...
- A Series Solution for the Ginzburg-Landau Equation with a Time-Periodic Coefficient. Siddheshwar, Pradeep G. // Applied Mathematics;Dec2010, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p542
The solution of the real Ginzburg-Landau (GL) equation with a time-periodic coefficient is obtained in the form of a series, with assured convergence, using the computer-assisted 'Homotopy Analysis Method' (HAM) propounded by Liao . The formulation has been kept quite general to keep open the...