Skupina KIK Kamnik d.d. - in bankruptcy proceedings
- Skupina KIK Kamnik d.d. - in bankruptcy proceedings. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2013, p13906
A profile of Skupina KIK Kamnik d.d., also known as Skupina KIK Kamnik JSC and KIK-Kemijska Industrija Kamnik d.d.-v stecaju, is presented. Established in Slovenia in 1882, the company manufactures explosives and plastic products and is also engaged in logistics. Bankruptcy proceedings were...
- Skupina KIK Kamnik d.d. - in bankruptcy proceedings. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2012, p2167
A profile of Skupina KIK Kamnik d.d., also known as Skupina KIK Kamnik JSC, Skupina KIK Kemijska Industrija Kamnik d.d., and KIK-Kemijska Industrija Kamnik d.d., is presented. The company is based in Slovenia and produces explosives. Jernej Kurent is one of the company's member of the board....
- U.S. explosives production drops. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Feb95, Vol. 196 Issue 2, p16II
Reports on the decline of production of industrial explosives and blasting agents in the United States in 1993. Decrease in sales of ammonium nitrate-based explosives; Effect on coal mining.
- Producers face a blast of litigation. Fattah, Hassan // Chemical Week;9/11/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 34, p62
Reports on the impact of lawsuits and investigations into explosives price fixing on the explosives industry in the United States. Number of producers and distributors in the industry; Uncertainty in the prospects for growth; Companies facing lawsuits.
- Taggants become an issue. Hobbs, Erika // Coal Age;Dec96, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p55
Reports on a proposal to use additives such as taggants to explosives that would enable investigators to trace the source of a bomb to the manufacturer. Legal consequences from ability to trace bomb contents to the producer and merchant; Objection to proposal from the mining industry, the...
- The explosives industry and the Indian scenario. Rajagopalan, K.S.; Balasubramanian, N. // Chemical Business;Nov95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p7
Reports on the manufacture of explosives in India. Industrial explosives; Types of explosives manufactured in India; Decentralization of the explosives industry; Export of explosives.
- THE BUMPS IN THE NIGHT. Aldous, Tony // History Today;Dec86, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p4
Focuses on the 1916 explosive industry accident at the town of Faversham in Great Britain. Description of the accident according to the Ministry of Munitions; Actions taken by explosive manufacturers to raise war production; Reminders of Faversham's explosives industry.
- Minimizing surface delay cut-offs. Schultz, Dennis J. // Pit & Quarry;Jun95, Vol. 87 Issue 12, p40
Discusses surface delay cut-offs in non-electric systems used by the commercial explosives industry. Effect of different surface delay patterns; Reduction of possible consequences of surface cut-off.
- Authorities may block Sasol's explosive ambitions. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;7/29/98, Vol. 160 Issue 28, p17
Focuses on the plan of Sasol company to become the world's biggest explosives company within six years with its proposed takeover bid of AECI. Possible impact of the acquisition; Proposal from Sasol, AECI and Anglo American Industrial if the competition board has not made its decision by the...