Effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding bronchial asthma and its management among mothers of asthmatic children
- IEC strategy in knowledge on protein energy malnutrition among mothers of underfive children in a South Indian Village. Ramesh, Sharadha; Missiriya, Sahabanathul; Thilagam, K. // International Journal of Nursing Education;Jan-Jun2011, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p49
A study was conducted to assess the effectiveness of IEC strategy in knowledge on PEM among mothers of under five children at selected Village in Kancheepuram District, South India.
- Effectiveness of Structured Teaching Programme about Cancer Cervix on the Knowledge and Attitude of Married Women. Suneetha; Rao, Anitha C. // International Journal of Nursing Education;Jul-Dec2011, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p3
Introduction Cervical cancer is most common gynecologic cancer in women. Lack of access to screening and health services, and lack of awareness of the risk factors of cervical cancer has increased the prevalence of the disease. Much progress needs to be made in the prevention and control of...
- Knowledge of child nutrition when breastfeeding--A study of mothers living outside Hanoi. Thi Thu Huong Nguyen; Lindmark, Ulrika; Bengtson, Ann // Health (1949-4998);Nov2013, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p1853
Objective: To evaluate the knowledge of nutriation among mothers of children less than two years of age and changes in theoretical knowledge after a nutrition course. Method: A pilot study with a pre-post-test design. Thirty mothers of children who were less than two years of age from outside...
- Effectiveness of Structured Teaching Module (STM) Regarding Post Menopausal Care on Knowledge among Women in the Menopausal Age at Selected Rural Area, Salem, Tamilnadu. Sudha Rani, S.; Selvanayaki, V.; Rana, Laxmi // International Journal of Nursing Education;Jul-Dec2014, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p6
No abstract available.
- Improvement in Critical Thinking Dispositions of Undergraduate Nursing Students Through Problem-Based Learning: A Crossover-Experimental Study. Dehong Yu; Yaqing Zhang; Yun Xu; Juemin Wu; Caifeng Wang // Journal of Nursing Education;Oct2013, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p574
Critical thinking (CT) is important to nursing education and practice. Although there is evidence that active learning approaches, such as problem-based learning (PBL), are effective in developing CT dispositions, the findings are inconclusive. This study examines the effect of PBL on the...
- Effectiveness of Planned Teaching Programme on Knowledge and Attitude Regarding Selected Aspects of Planned Parenthood Among Degree College Students of Udupi District. Prabhu, Anusuya; Pai, Mamatha S.; Jawaid, Fauzia; Pais, Maria // International Journal of Nursing Education;Jul-Dec2011, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p76
Adolescents constitute the healthiest group in the population, having the lowest mortality and morbidity compared with other population age groups. Adolescents belong to a very vital age group because they are the entrant population to be prepared for parenthood. Adolescents undergo vital...
- Empowering Mothers of Under Five Children on Prevention of Helminthic Infestation. Margaret, Binu; Priyadarshini, Sangeetha; Thomas, Huban; Roach, Erna Judith // International Journal of Nursing Education;Jul-Dec2011, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p18
Healthy and sturdy babies are likely to evolve as physically and mentally strong adults. Education of general public is an integral part of prevention-oriented approach to health and disease problem. Education can help to improve knowledge, attitude and practice. Most of world's major health...
- Training Teachers to Build Resilience in Children in the Aftermath of War: A Cluster Randomized Trial. Baum, Naomi; Cardozo, Barbara; Pat-Horenczyk, Ruth; Ziv, Yuval; Blanton, Curtis; Reza, Avid; Weltman, Alon; Brom, Danny // Child & Youth Care Forum;Aug2013, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p339
Background: There is growing interest in school-based interventions for building resilience in children facing trauma and adversity. Recent studies focus on teacher training as an effective way to enhance resilience in their students, and emphasize the need for additional evidence-based...
- Education to Nursing Personnel on Hospital Waste Management. Jaleel, Abdul; Jeyadeepa, R. // International Journal of Nursing Education;Jan-Jun2014, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p24
No abstract available.