Belmont University Launches New MBA for Healthcare Professionals
- Belmont University Part-Time MBA Ranked in Top 50 by Bloomberg BusinessWeek. // Tennessee Tribune;12/1/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 48, p9A
The article reports that the part-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) of Belmont University ranked 45 in the "Top Part-Time MBA Programs" report in 2011 of "BusinessWeek."
- Within your reach. Page, Leigh // Modern Physician;Dec2002, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p13
Reports that the Master of Business Administration, or MBA, remains the physician executive's degree of choice. Advice on merging medicine into business; Experience of physician leaders like Robert Muller that led him to pursue MBA degree; Comments from Doctor Richard von Rueden about MBA degree.
- Taking care of business: Docs head back to school. Bertagnoli, Lisa // Crain's Chicago Business;02/01/99, Vol. 22 Issue 5, pSR9
Reports on American universities and colleges' offering of MBA programs for health care professionals. Estimated number of schools offering the programs; Reasons why the programs are in demand; Enrollment of doctors in MBA programs.
- Area's first Medical Mini-MBA to begin this year. Squires, Laura // Fort Worth Business Press;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p29
Reports that Texas Health Resources and the University of Texas at Arlington will offer the area's first Mini-MBA program for physicians and practice management staff. Purpose of the program; Input of physicians from multiple specialties into the program.
- Don't be an Accidental Physician Executive. Lyons, Mary Frances // Physician Executive;May/Jun1997, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p60
The article offers ideas for physicians on the factors that need to be considered when aspiring to be a physician executive. A thorough career evaluation is necessary before transitioning into the physician executive practice. Moreover, a combined degree in medical doctor and master of business...
- The Convergence of Business and Medicine: A Study of MD/MBA Programs in the United States. Keogh, Timothy J.; Martin, William Marty // US-China Education Review A;Jul2011, Issue 2a, p222
The purpose of this paper is to identify the convergence of business and medical education and describe the curricula of MD/MBA (Medical Doctor/Master of Business Administration) programs in the US. The focus of this study is to provide a guide to dual MD/MBA programs for physicians, aspiring...
- Master of Business Administration als Wundermittel. // Der Chirurg;Nov2010, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p1034
No abstract available.
- Oswego State to Add MBA Health Concentration. Allen, Paul // Business Journal (Central New York);11/10/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 45, p19
Reports the availability of a master of business administration degree with a health-care concentration at the Oswego State University in Oswego County, New York. Offer of courses to health officers; Agreement with SUNY Upstate Medical University; Offer of the university of teleconferencing.
- Health Care Executive MBA Program. // Nursing Economic$;Nov95, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p366
The first Health Care Executive MBA program to be offered by a major educational institution in the United States will be launched in January 1996 by the University of California, Irvine's Graduate School of Management, Berkeley. The program will accommodate executives' schedules by offering...