First National stands out from the crowd
- Trustmark absorbs 1st National of Vicksburg, Miss.. // American Banker;11/3/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 213, p20
Reports on the completion of Trustmark Corp.'s acquisition of First National Financial Corporation.
- First Security gets Fed approval for deal. // American Banker;10/12/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 195, p6
Reports on the Federal Reserve Board's approval of First Security Corp.'s acquisition of First National Financial Corp. of Albuquerque. Expected completion of the transaction; Consolidated assets and deposits; Payment deal.
- Fed approves Trustmark purchase of Miss. bank under consent decree. Seiberg, Jaret // American Banker;8/31/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 168, p3
Reports on the Federal Reserve Board's approval of merger between Trustmark Corp. and First National Bank of Vicksburg's parent First National Financial Corp. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency's approval of the conversion of all Vicksburg's branches to Trustmark branches; Federal...
- A 1st in Canadian CMBS Servicer Ratings. // National Mortgage News;11/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p17
Reports that Fitch Ratings has assigned its first commercial mortgage-backed securities ratings for primary and master servicing in Canada to First National Financial Corp.
- First National wins key trade accounts. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;8/19/2002, Issue 2527, p38
Focuses on finance group First National Financial Corp.'s claims of gains in key agent and operator accounts in the first year of targeting travel trade.
- Canadian Firm Gets S&P Servicer Ranking. // National Mortgage News;6/2/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p10
Reports on the ranking assigned by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services to First National Financial Corp. as a primary and special servicer of commercial mortgage loans in the U.S.
- Retrospective write-off. // Accountancy;Apr95, Vol. 115 Issue 1220, p98
Reports on First National Financial Corp.'s retrospective write off of all the initial costs of its refinancing in 1993. Company's compliance with FRS 4 or Capital Instruments; Explanation of company chairman Martin Mays-Smith for the retrospective write off; Total prior-year adjustments claimed...
- Three to fives: tried and tested favourite. // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);10/4/2011, Vol. 111 Issue 4279, Special section p42
The article announces that the wooden workbench from NES Arnold received an award at the "Nursery World" Awards 2011 in Great Britain.
- Corinth scoops double at DuPont awards. // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p2
Reports on Corinth Designs' receipt of two awards at the 2000 DuPont Furniture Awards with sister company Contemporary Furniture Co. receiving the third award.