Here for the long haul
- A clearer focus. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p59
Interviews the Silentnight Group executives Nino Allenza and Michelle Scott in Great Britain. Views on the future of the British furniture manufacturers; Aims of the company for 2004; Changes in the industry.
- Parker Knoll in Polish supplier change. // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2004, Issue 5392, p6
Reports on the denial of Nino Allenza, Silentnight Group chief executive, regarding claims the company has changed its Polish manufacturer for the Parker Knoll By Design upholstery in Great Britain. Claim of the company to have two Polish suppliers to guarantee production; Expectation on the...
- Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p46
The article presents a reprint of the article "Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll," which appeared in the October 11, 2002 issue of "Cabinet Maker." It focuses on the plan of the new management of British furniture firm Silentnight Holdings PLC composed of chief executive Nino Allenza...
- Clarkes keep Silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2006, Issue 5518, p3
The article reports on the decision of Soundersleep to trade its way out of debt by taking its Silentnight Group out of the British market. Debt has been accumulated due to Silentnight Group's ownership of Parker Knoll, Stag and Ducal. Jon and Peter Clarke owns 75 percent of Soundersleep,...
- Cabinet reshuffle. // Cabinet Maker;11/15/2002, Issue 5313, p3
Reports that Silentnight Holdings has restructured the management of its cabinet businesses according to chief executive Nino Allenza.
- Gill leaves Silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2005, Issue 5456, p8
Reports on personnel changes at furniture retailer Silentnight Group in Great Britain. Reason for the resignation of commercial director Steve Gill; Appointment of David Cruddos as group sales director; Statement of CEO Nino Allenza on the conflict between the group and Gill.
- Ducal opens a door for rivals. // Cabinet Maker;4/18/2008, Issue 5584, p30
The article focuses on the decision of Ducal Ltd. to close its Andover, England and in Bridgend, Wales factories on July 6, 2003 in Great Britain. The decision of the company affected some 520 staff due to its plan to move overseas. However, Silentnight Group Ltd. chief executive, Nino Allenza...
- Silentnight Group axes furniture brands operation. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;11/4/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p6
The article reports that Silentnight Group company is planning to close its furniture brands operation, which includes the upholstery brand Parker Knoll, and is in talks with potential buyers over the future of the division. The furniture brands division, which is based in Enfield, north London,...
- Allenza moves to Soundasleep. // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2005, Issue 5462, p3
Reports on the resignation of Nino Allenza as CEO of Silentnight Group company in Great Britain. Selection of Allenza as executive at Soundasleep; Career highlights; Contributions of Allenza to Silentnight.