Casual is the smart approach to dining
- Variety, price drive table sales. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;1/20/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p8
Discusses factors contributing to sales of tables in the United States during the 2002-2003 winter season. Inclusion of a variety in design and materials; Consumers' return to more traditional woods; Effects of imports in the occasional table category; Movement toward more eclectic designs;...
- Training Tables. // Contract;Dec2001, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p118
The article lists the ranks of the training tables manufacturers including KI, Steelcase, and Howe.
- Tables serve up tons of storage. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;10/28/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p28
Highlights the tables manufactured by various specialty designers in the U.S. Design and features; Storage capacities; Target markets.
- Furniture, tables. // American School & University;Mar1995, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p78
Presents a directory of American companies that supply tables. Includes Hamilton Sorter; Johnson Industries; Vecta.
- Casual dining reaches new heights. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;6/16/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p12
Reports on the development of a dining table and chair manufacturing business by casual dining producers in High Point. Description of casual dining tables; Measurement of the height of the chairs introduced; Introduction of pub tables and chairs.
- Nathan goes thoroughly modern. // Cabinet Maker;8/15/2003, Issue 5351, p4
Features the Modtro, a living and dining range manufactured by Nathan in Poland. Design of the product; Exposure of the item at its Chipping Norton showroom; Availability of the product.
- Best of market. // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p54
Features products from the furniture industry. Formal oval table from Wellington Hall; Avante Garde bedroom furniture; DeCoro's home theater seating.
- Door Jambed. Dorries, Dennis // American Woodworker;Oct/Nov2012, Issue 162, p74
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of constructing a pub table.
- Dining room resources turning over a new leaf. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;12/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p12
A growing number of traditional dining room resources are stepping up their attention to function, offering tables with leaf storage. Leaf storage isn't new in the European contemporary category, but the feature is showing up more and more these days in formal settings. It can range from the...