Leather up but sales down at Collins&Hayes
- Updated digital offering from East-Sussex supplier. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2015, Issue 5915, p12
The article reports that upholstered furniture manufacturer Collins and Hayes has launched its newly overhauled website, which incorporates a guarantee-registering facility and more image rich home page.
- Losses widen at Collins and Hayes. // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2015, Issue 5917, p6
The article reports on the widening losses of upholstery manufacturer Collins & Hayes Ltd. in 2014 due to the decisions of retailers to exit or subside their presence in the furniture market in Great Britain.
- Still one of the crew. // Cabinet Maker;2/28/2003, Issue 5326, p32
Interviews Peter Hayes, an executive at their family-owned furniture firm Collins and Hayes in Great Britain. Profile of Hayes; Interest of hayes in furniture business; Achievements of Hayes. INSET: Peter Hayes.
- Collins & Hayes move. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2005, Issue 5439, p5
The article reports that the furniture manufacturer Collins & Hayes is hoping to boost sales by importing upholstery and increasing profits by reorganising its Great Britain-based furniture factory. The imported products, which will be introduced in the summer of 2005, will be restricted to...
- Retirement dropped as Hayes becomes C&H md. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p3
Reports on the appointment of Nicholas Hayes as managing director of the furniture firm Collins and Hayes in Great Britain. Decision of Hayes to postpone retirement plans; Job responsibilities; Career highlights.
- Pensions deficit write off seals Collins & Hayes MBO. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;5/18/2007, Issue 5538, p3
The article reports on the revival of the upholstery company Collins & Hayes (C&H) without the burden of a Â£6.4 million pensions deficit. The company has been bought by managing director Martin Huggins and the finance director David Blackler of C&H from the KPMG for a confidential amount. The...
- Challenging the comfort zone. de Melirn, Richard // Cabinet Maker;5/25/2007, Issue 5539, p10
The article discusses the business development of furniture industry in Great Britain. The author includes the finest gathering of different upholstery manufacturers which include the participation of Collins & Hayes. The event also features the celebration of Autumn Long Point exhibition, which...
- Retirement dropped as Hayes becomes C&H md. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2007, Issue 5548, p50
The article presents a report regarding the management of British-based upholstery manufacturer Collins and Hayes that was published in the January 16, 2004 issue. According to the report, Nicholas Hayes has changed his decision to leave the company after managing director Bill Souter was...
- Sales drop but Collins and Hayes says the worst is over. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p5
Looks into the profitability of Collins and Hayes. Percentage of decrease in sales; Factor underlying the downturn; Amount of the company's profit before tax.