Your questions answered
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p6
Answers questions about the furniture industry. Customer's complaint about fabric's wearing prematurely; Complaint about a creaking bed; Redress for consumer who had expressed satisfaction over a repair.
- Qualitas to introduce complaint deadline. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2001, Issue 5245, p6
Reports the introduction of a cut-off date for details on consumer complaints by furniture standards body Qualitas in Great Britain. Improvement of response rate; Recognition of customer, retailer and suppliers complaints; Establishment of a deadline for complaint submission.
- Furniture complaints fall 4.7%. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p1
Reports on the decline of consumer complaints against the retail furniture industry in Great Britain in the first nine months of 2002.
- Furniture complaints fall, but sales skills still need work. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p5
Reports on the decline of consumer complaints against the furniture industry in Great Britain. Improvement of workmanship of workers; Comparison of 2001 and 2002 consumer complaints levels in the furniture, textile and soft furnishings categories; Types of complaints.
- Consumer grumbles up 16% in Q1. // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p5
Highlights the results of a study conducted by the Great Britain Office of Fair Trading on the number of consumer complaints about furniture in the country during the first quarter of 1997.
- All right now. Lloyd, Mim // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p11
Details the customer complaints received by the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. Provisions of the Sale and Supply of Goods Act; Description of the wet and dry guarantee market; Strategies used by firms in dealing with unreasonable complaints. INSET: Up to standard..
- Fewer customers unhappy about furniture. // Cabinet Maker;9/13/2002, Issue 5304, p1
Reports the decline of complaints from customers on furniture in Great Britain.
- BBB: Home furnishings gripes grew in '99. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;07/10/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the increase in the number of furniture store complaints in 1999, according to data from the United States Better Business Bureau. Total complaints; Percentage resolved;.
- Homefront agrees full payment deal. // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p2
Reports the agreement of kitchens group Homeform to the condition of the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) on the settlement of consumer complaints in Great Britain. Threat of legal action from the OFT; Austere policy of the OFT on the dealings between retailers and consumers over full payment of...