Dunlopillo sells bed operation for Â£12m
- Dunlopillo sells consumer division. // Rubber & Plastics News;11/4/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p21
Reports that Harrogate, England-based Dunlopillo Holdings Ltd. has sold its consumer division to Swedish bed and bedding supplier Hilding Anders AB as of November 2002. Growth opportunities for the company's consumer division; Emphasis on its core business by the company.
- Newstead steps down. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2003, Issue 5340, p5
Reports on the resignation of Patrick Newstead as marketing director of Dunlopillo and Slumberland parent Hilding Anders UK. Appointment of business area director as acting marketing director; Responsibility of Newstead for international activities;
- Pillows unit sold as Dunlopillo refocusses. White, Liz // European Rubber Journal;Dec2002, Vol. 184 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the sale of the pillows unit of Dunlopillo Holdings Ltd. to Swedish bed and bedding supplier Hilding Anders. Purpose of the deal; Terms of the deal; Use of the proceeds from the sale.
- POSitive image. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2005, Issue 5439, p4
The article presents a photograph in which Simon Williams, marketing manager of Dunlopillo Ltd. and Mark Preston, marketing manager of furniture company Slumberland are pictured with some of the home furnishing items which include promotional tent cards, floor and wall display boards, footmats...
- Faster bed deliveries. // Cabinet Maker;1/20/2006, Issue 5472, p8
The article reports on Dunlopillo and Slumberland's commitment to reduce their lead times to two weeks from March 2006. The decision the bed manufacturers will benefit retailers who are experiencing long lead times and erratic deliveries. Parent company, Hilding Anders UK invested Â£500,000...
- Hilding Anders and Philips join forces. // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2011, Issue 5753, p6
The article reports on the partnership of bed and mattress supplier, Hilding Anders International AB and electronics company, Koninklijke Philips Electronics NV for a promotional campaign aimed at hoteliers across the countries in Western Europe.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2004, Issue 5370, p5
Reports that British bedroom furniture companies Sealy & Co. and Dunlopillo Ltd. invested in advertising campaigns over the 2003 winter sale period. Description of the campaign; Campaign cost.
- Time to wake the sleeping giants. // Cabinet Maker;12/3/2004, Issue 5417, p12
Reports on the professional life of Steve Luddington, managing director of Hilding Anders in Great Britain. Effort to increase the market share in the furniture industry; Strategic planning for design and technological innovation; Application of the basic principles of worldclass manufacture to...
- Hilding Anders buys Myer's. // Cabinet Maker;8/10/2007, Issue 5550, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of Myer's in Great Britain by bed and mattress supplier Hilding Anders of Sweden. The move to buy Myer's is an indication of Hilding Anders' aggressive expansion strategy. Myer's produces and supplies bed to the Royal Family and according to its chairman...