Newplan closure imminent
- This week. // Cabinet Maker;07/02/99, Issue 5144, p2
Provides updates on furniture industry and trade in Great Britain as of July 1999. Includes the launching of entertainment units of New Plan Furniture at the Furniture Show; Christmas break for Furniture Village; Brochures mailed by Ducal to retailers and the consumer Press.
- Brochure update. // Cabinet Maker;07/30/99, Issue 5148, p1
Reports on the brochures released by New Plan Furniture for its furniture ranges.
- Newplan to focus on occasional furniture. // Cabinet Maker;11/16/2001, Issue 5263, p1
Reports the plan of Newplan Furniture to focus on the marketing of occasional furniture in Great Britain. Launch of bookcases and coffee tables; Flexibility of the products.
- Newplan closure imminent. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p46
The article presents a reprint of the article "Newplan closure imminent," which appeared in the October 25, 2002 issue of "Cabinet Maker." It focuses on the problems experienced by British cabinet manufacturer Newplan regarding its failure to find a buyer for the ailing business. It also...
- Match that. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p19
Reports on the business operations of New Plan Furniture and Stanley Cole, two British furniture manufacturers that use real wood veneers in the furniture making operations. Machinery; Sources of raw materials; Mechanics. INSET: Polished performance.
- Buyer is sought for troubled Newplan. // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2002, Issue 5303, p2
Reports on the search for a buyer for bankrupt Bradford cabinet manufacturer Newplan Furniture.
- Braithwaite leaves Creative. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/14/99, Issue 5138, p3
Reports on developments in the furniture industry for the week ending May 14, 1999. Departure of Mark Braithwaite from Creative Upholstery on May 7, 1999; Sale of home furnishings firm Curtina following decline in sales; Cabinet firm Newplan's export drive.
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.