Sky's the limit for exhibitions
- Bmi aims to build friendly image in first work by BBH. // Marketing (00253650);3/1/2001, p3
Describes the television advertising campaign of Bmi British midland.
- News in brief. // Campaign (UK);10/31/97, Issue 44, p41
Reports on Scottish Advertising Awards' naming of Faulds Advertising's Scotland Against Drugs commercial as the best television campaign in 1997.
- Bmi backs baby launch with Â£3m 'Tiny' campaign. // Marketing (00253650);2/28/2002, p6
Reports the launching of a television advertisement for the baby carrier products of BMI British Midland in Great Britain. Use of an animated baby in the commercial; Competitors of the company in the market; Contribution of Partners BBDH in creating the advertising campaign.
- British Midland unveils 'civil aviation' ad push. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);3/2/2001, Issue 9, p10
Reports the presentation of the television advertising civil aviation by British Midland in Great Britain. Transformation of the company from a short-overhaul operator to translantic carrier; Presence of the company on global business; Number of aircraft on flights operated by the British Midland.
- Donny Deutsch was stock-iest IPGer. Lippe, Dan; Hughes, Laura Q.; Goetzl, David; Cuneo, Alice Z.; Friedman, Wayne; Linnett, Richard // Advertising Age;1/22/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p8
Offers news briefs related to advertising as of January 27, 2001. Role of Donny Deutsch as the largest shareholder of Interpublic Group of Cos. between November 2000 and January 2001; British Midland Airways, which is changing its name to bmi, or British Midland International; Plans of ad...
- Alternative Advertising Formats for Cable Television. Keown, Charles F.; Freunschuh, Leslie // Current Issues & Research in Advertising;1985, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p175
In a factorial experiment using two lengths of time (2Â½ and 4 minutes) and two types of format (segmentedâ€”individual story line for each product, and nonsegmentedâ€”single story line for all products), student subjects were shown cable television commercials featuring five...
- The kids krunch. // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p17
Reports on developments in the childrens' market of network television, cable, spot television and print. Marketplace's ways in correcting anomalies arising from rising demand for television time and dwindling ratings. CPM increase of up to 40 percent for commercial time.
- Upfront may get busier this week. Burgi, Michael // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p22
Reports on advertising activities for cable television networks on the second week of July, 1993. Advertising agencies opting to wait after the holiday weekend to sit down and negotiate with the networks; Comments from an exucutive from USA Networks; Baseball as the area of concentration for...
- TV ad contest adds 2 `firsts.' // Automotive News;8/25/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5728, p2
Reports that the Television Bureau of Advertising is making two changes in its 1998 automotive TV commercial competition. The name as MAX awards; The cash awards for best-of-show winners.