A case of jumping the gun?
- RHS BULLETIN. Kalogeras, Helen; Humphry, Susan; Parsons, Deborah // Garden;Mar2002, Vol. 127 Issue 3, p151
Presents Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) news. New marketing director to promote expansion. New full-time RHS secretary; Seed distribution scheme opened to schools.
- RHS BULLETIN: Society's publications move 'in-house' Roe, Alan // Garden;Sep2002, Vol. 127 Issue 9, p661
To develop Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) publishing further, the Society has established its own publishing company, RHS Publications Ltd. the new address and contact details for 'The Garden' and website are on the contacts panel on p662 and the News item on p666 of the September 2002 of...
- RHS BULLETIN: Society goes from strength to strength. Colquhoun, Andrew // Garden;Jun2002, Vol. 127 Issue 6, p413
The following are two personal highlights from the huge range of activities that the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) is working on. The first was the merger with the Northern Horticultural Society. The second is the rapidly growing Schools Membership Scheme.
- Young Designer of the Year opens for entries. // Horticulture Week;12/16/2011, p14
The article reports on the search of the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) and the Society of Garden Designers (SGD) for the 2012 National Young Designer of the Year in Great Britain in December 2011.
- Summary of the 198th Annual General Meeting of the Royal Horticultural Society. Pole, Richard Carew // Garden;Aug2002, Vol. 127 Issue 8, p658
Presents a summary of the 198th Annual General Meeting of the Royal Horticultural Society. Treasurer's Report; Elections and appointments; Recipients of awards for 2001.
- RHS BULLETIN: Help us invest in the future. Pole, Richard Carew // Garden;Dec2002, Vol. 127 Issue 12, p899
The breadth of the work undertaken by the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) means that we often find ourselves looking for additional funding for development projects. We are particularly excited about the Wild Wood project at RHS Garden Hyde Hall. Your assistance will be vital in helping us...
- RHS DEVELOPMENTS: Furthering the cause. Colquhoun, Andrew // Garden;Dec2002, Vol. 127 Issue 12, p924
This article appeals to Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) members for their continued financial support. INSET: WAYS YOU CAN HELP.
- RHS BULLETIN: Expanding the boundaries of knowledge. Noel, Marjorie // Garden;Jan2004, Vol. 129 Issue 1, p1
Since early 2001, the Royal Horticultural Society's (RHS) Bursaries Committee has awarded more than Â£200,000 to 190 recipients. They have assisted with proposals such as a study trip to Japan to research Japanese garden styles, another to China to record plant species in previously unexplored...
- Investing in the future of gardening. // Garden;Jul2012, Vol. 137 Issue 7, p83
The article focuses on the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) Key Investment Projects in Great Britain which includes the RHS Lindley Library & Hall, Horticultural Science, and RHS Urban Garden.