Attracting an apt audience
- DANS LES COULISSES DES EXPOSITIONS. Blain, Françoise-Aline // Beaux Arts Magazine;jui2011, Issue 324, p50
The article discusses an array of managerial topics surrounding the organization of temporary art exhibits, ranging from where to find adequate art pieces, the cost of such events, to sub-topics related to insurance of items and articles. Topics include the economic aspects, themes and motives...
- View masters. Gillespie, Nick // Reason;Feb96, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p36
Presents information on the audience's power over messages received via the media. Effects of pop culture; How individuals interpret and construct what is heard; Background information.
- Understanding audiences is key to successful communication. Lamons, Bob // Marketing News;8/16/93, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p10
Opinion. States that understanding audiences is key to successful communication. Communicating with business clients; Book `I Wish I'd Said That!,' by Linda McCallister; Six major styles of communication; Habits of different people; Need for understanding audience' information needs.
- Untitled. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);8/21/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p3
A photograph of the concert goers for Kingsman Quartet sponsored by the Tatum Volunteer Fire Department in Tatum, Texas is presented.
- Can there be texts without audiences? The identity and function of audiences. Gracia, Jorge J.E. // Review of Metaphysics;Jun94, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p711
Discusses the identity and function of audiences. Five types of audiences for a text; Distinction between the person for whom a text is intended and the various roles that the person in intended to play; Existence of a text for an audience; Effect of a text on the audience and the effect of the...
- Index calls for AEO admission. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p4
Focuses on the membership application of the Index Group to the Association of Exhibition Organizers in Great Britain. Reason for the referral of the application to a full council meeting in September 2001.
- Pitches at an exhibition. Dunn, William // Marketing Tools;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p48
Focuses on factors that make an exhibit a business success. Need for figuring out which show or combination of shows to deliver target audience; Cost of exhibiting; Basic floor space; Importance of an effective layout; Need for the sales force to be trained in making the best possible...
- Meeting Mr. Right. Dunn, William // Marketing Tools;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p54
Focuses on the growing demand of exhibitors for trade show organizers to provide more detailed advance information on who will be attending , from what company and what their needs are. Need for the organizer to know their target audience; Information provided by the Trade Show Bureau on...
- Working together to promote trade shows. Mee, William W. // Association Management;Dec94, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p78
Presents guidelines to the proper management and promotion of trade shows. Benefits of increasing attendance during trade shows; Information functions of trade shows; Role of organizers. INSETS: Promotion case histories.;Finding the right promotion..