Hi-tech field fashion
- EDO Electronic Systems Group. // Pollution Engineering;Aug2001, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p26
Reports the merging of the companies EDO Electronic Systems Group and the EDO Corporation. List of business segments consisting of the EDO Electronic Systems Group; Specialization of the company for defense and commercial applications in domestic and international markets; Provision of...
- The electronic office. Mumford, Steven // Better Homes & Gardens;Dec97, Vol. 75 Issue 12, pZ24
Provides information on how to equip your workspace with easy to use electronic tools. Discussion on how to utilize office space; Features of the use of IBM's Aptiva S series personal computers; Description of the Apple 3400c; Information on cost of the equipment.
- Using Electronic Technology for Recession Marketing. Krantz, Boris // Gases & Welding Distributor;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p57
Examines the use of electronic technology for recession marketing of distributors in the United States. Cost-effective vehicle for communications; Profits through cross-selling; Software that offer marketing options.
- Measure optical signals at 10 GBPS. Prophet, Graham // EDN Europe;Feb2000, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on Tektronix Inc.'s introduction of its CSA 8000 communications-signal analyzer. Features and capabilities; Integration of an optical clock recovery and a suite of 42 automated measurements; Series of plug-in modules; Ability to reduce test times for optical components.
- Untitled. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;1/3/94, Vol. 40 Issue 1995, p54
Reports on developments in electronic devices marketing and distribution. Predicted trend of distributor consolidations; Distributors' offering of increased value-added services; Bell Industries' expected increase in sales of electronic distribution operations; More.
- ESLs will sell. // Chain Store Age;Nov95, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p124
Reports on the sales of electronic shelf label (ESL) systems in North America by 1999, based on a study released by CB Consultants. 1994 sales; Increasing demand for ESLs due to falling prices.
- Video Sales Plunge In Oct. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/12/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p12
Reports the decrease of analog-based video sales in the United States. Examination on the traditional selling patterns; Transition of the digital broadcasting; Consideration on the annualized selling rate.
- Triple-A Morris County, N.J., Selling $28M of Bonds, Notes. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/25/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32473, p4
The article reports on a plan to sell about $23.3 million of bonds in two series along with $5 million of bond anticipation notes of Morris County, New Jersey. The deal will include $21.7 million of general improvement bonds and $1.6 million of park bonds. The bonds will be sold on September 26,...
- Schwab Unveils New Biz Model. Clary, Isabelle // Securities Industry News;3/3/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p15
Reports on the launch of Schwab Liquidity Network (SLN), an electronic communication network by the U.S.-based capital dealing company, Schwab Capital Markets. Features of SLN system; Business plans of Schwab Capital Markets.