A taste of country life
- Shopping guide. // Country Living;Dec2003, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p134
Presents a shopping guide that contains an index of manufacturers, antiques dealers, and stores where merchandise featured in the December 1, 2003 issue of the magazine "Country Living" can be obtained.
- Editor's journal. // Country Living;May2004, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p12
Presents details of the articles published in the May 2004 issue of the journal "Country Living."
- Editor's journal. // Country Living;Aug2004, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p12
Presents information about various articles published in the August 2004 issue of the journal "Country Living."
- Editor's journal. Nancy // Country Living;Oct2005, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p12
Presents an introduction to the October 1, 2005 issue of the journal "Country Living."
- House of the year. Morton, K.S.; Wills, R. // Country Living;Feb1991, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p67
Photo essay with text of the `Country Living' House of the Year, a New England Colonial designed by architect Richard Wills. 17th-century details; Up-to-date comforts; Environmental awareness in the house design and landscape; Neo-Americana interior decor. Includes source information.
- A forest update. Willis, Monica Michael // Country Living;Mar1994, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p44
Presents an update on the effort of `Country Living' magazine to plant trees for reforestation. Erection of an interpretative sign at the `Country Living' forest in Montana; Destruction of 1.4 million acres of forest in Yellowstone National Park by fire in 1988; Donation of readers.
- Editors' favorites. // Country Living;Feb1994, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p101
Presents several international recipes favored by `Country Living' magazine editors. Antipasti Fontanafredda; Chicken Palaw; French garlic soup with walnut salad; Bastilla. INSETS: International culinary summit.;A delicious challenge..
- Country Living remembers. Newman, R. // Country Living;Oct88, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p19
Recounts the past ten years with `Country Living.' Highlights; Collectibles; Homes; Food; Popular topics. Back issues available.
- Our favorite places. // Country Living;Oct93, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p56
Presents places favored by the staff of Country Living magazine. Sarah's Cafe in Maine; Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill in Kentucky; Huntington Hotel, California; The Homeplace, Florida; More.