Flying high in a private jet
- Land Rover rolls out Defender 90. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;9/13/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5517, p20
Introduces Land Rover North America Inc.'s Defender 90. Features; Comparison with other models; Cost; Factory and dealer installed options.
- Discovery price hiked. // Automotive News;10/17/1994, Vol. 69 Issue 5574, p2
Reports on Land Rover North America Inc.'s price for its 1995 Discovery automobile. Car's features.
- The Land Rover. Smith, Dexter Jerome // African Business;Nov98, Issue 237, p10
Evaluates the Defender, the most popular Land rover model in Africa. Demand for Land Rover vehicles in Africa; Number of Defenders sold by Land Rover in the African market in 1997; Design specifications of the Defender; Performance of the multi-purpose utility vehicle on African terrain.
- Land Rover Defender 90. Martin, Norman // Automotive Industries;May96, Vol. 176 Issue 5, p58
States that the Land Rover 4wd Defender 90 will be brought back by Land Rover, due to the sales success at Land Rover Centers in United States. Views from vice president Roger Ball; Features of the vehicle; When vehicle will be on the market; Cost of vehicle; Information on other plans of Land...
- Land Rover holds prices. // Automotive News;9/18/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5623, p2
Reports on the plan of Land Rover North America Inc. to hold the prices of its Discovery automobile in 1996.
- Land Rover to import Defender 90. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;2/15/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5486, p58
Reports on Land Rover North America Inc.'s decision to import the Defender 90, a soft-top, short-wheelbase version of its Defender 110, by the end of 1993. Base price; Dealer options; Hopes on United States dealers building Land Rover Centre dealerships; Non-traditional touches; Land Rover's...
- 1995 Land Rover Discovery. McElroy, John // Automotive Industries;Oct94, Vol. 174 Issue 10, p28
Features the 1995 Land Rover Discovery automobile. Design and styling; Features; Base price.
- The drive to succeed. // Design Engineering;Feb98, p79
Discusses how the Land Rover engineers in Britain have design Freelander from scratch in three years and entered in the competitive market for 4WD vehicle. Impact of the take-over of the Rover Group by BMW; System implemented by the company to minimize time-to-market; Use of Concurrent Assembly...
- Look Out, Jeep! MacKenzie, Agnus // Automotive Industries;Nov2000, Vol. 180 Issue 11, p59
Discusses the management of Land Rover under Ford Motor Co. Acquisition of Land Rover by Ford; Problems of Land Rover; Plan for the product line of Land Rover automobiles.