In pursuit of the unusual
- Christmas is party time. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug97, p14
Reports that Business Pursuits has launched two themed Christmas event venues in London, England. Contact information.
- Off-road push for Mitsubishi. // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p10
Offers a look at the recruitment of event organizer Business Pursuits by Mitsubishi company to construct off-road sites to enable corporate and private customers to test its initiative for Shogun Safari automobile. Brief information on the initiative; Comments from Mitsubishi sales and...
- Full team ahead. McIntyre, Rowan // Leisure & Hospitality Business;4/18/2002, p18
Provides information on training programs that improve productivity and teamwork among employees. Description of activities offered on teambuilding or training days; Details on a game developed by Business Pursuits in association with athlete Roger Black; Comments by James Blackhurst, partner...
- Hire deals for Dome unveiled. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p5
Reports on the launching of corporate hospitality packages from Business Pursuits in relation to its six zones available for hire at the Millennium Dome in Greenwich, England. Prices; Auctioning held by event organizer Big Time.
- Quest for team Spirit. Vark, Caspar van // Event;Sep2003, p27
Presents information on team-building event solutions developed by event management agencies for corporations. Concept of the Spy School offered by Progressive Resources; Cooking lessons offered by the Thyme Management created by Blue Hat UK; Tasks in Everest Challenges developed by Business...
- Arup fun day brings 6,000 to Warwick. // Event;Oct2007, p5
This article reports on the fun day held by design and architecture consultancy firm Arup at Warwick Castle in England on September 15, 2007. The venue's events team worked with Arup's event agency Business Pursuits to create the event of Arup staff and guests. Entertainment included birds of...
- Event firms in merger. // Marketing Event;Oct99, p4
Reports on the merger of Business Pursuits Event Management with The Ultimate Experience and Richard Groves Catering and Events in 1999. Estimated turnover of the combined group; Name of the umbrella company; Clients of Concerto.
- Synergy myth. Geneen, Harold // Executive Excellence;Aug97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p5
Criticizes the concept of `synergy' in industrial management. Use of the concept to describe the future of a corporate merger and a corporate strategy; Myths associated with the concept.
- Balance ethics with control and compliance. McAvoy, Sherrie G. // Executive Excellence;Aug97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p11
Discusses the need for corporations for an effective control and compliance program that addresses threats to their continued success. Types of risks; Evaluation of a control and compliance program; Executives' need to rethink their existing control, compliance and ethics programs.