The marketing Event Question & Answer team is here to help
- Deductible Marketing. Battersby, Mark E. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2003, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p26
Provides strategies on how maximize deductible marketing to boost income tax deductions. Effectivity of using incentive to attract customers; Utilization of promotional events; Workability of giving prizes and awards as part of marketing plan.
- In sales, you must have a daily compass. McGlinchey, Mark // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/26/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p16
Presents several tips on marketing. Estimation of the business days in a year; Consideration of the average commission per sale; Determination of the closing rate.
- Marcom should enhance products, not carry them. Donath, Bob // Marketing News;02/28/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p14
Focuses on the mistakes committed by marketing communications managers in the U.S. Factors that make the marketing function difficult; Consequence of a poorly crafted incentive program; Ways on how to evaluate the performance of a dealer merchandising program.
- BTopenworld launches viral incentive push. // Precision Marketing;4/19/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p3
Reports on the plan of BTopenworld to use monetary incentives as the basis for multichannel viral marketing campaign in an attempt to boost the acquisition rate for its Internet product BTopenworld Anytime. Details on the campaign designed by HHM; Information on a tracker technology to be used...
- Packed with power. Coakley, Debbie // Agri Marketing;Apr98, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p18
Presents information on sales promotion and incentive programs which were used by agri-marketers, and proven to be a success for increase sales and customers's satisfaction. Details on Data Transmission Network's `Recognition and Input,' and Garst Seed Company's `Premiums and Trips'; Reference...
- Relate Then Motivate. Vasil, Anamika // NZ Marketing Magazine;Dec2004/Jan2005, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p35
Presents the views of several experts working in the incentives industry on incentive marketing. Ways of achieving better value from incentive programmes; Types of rewards that are most popular to marketers; Effect of technology on incentive marketing. INSET: Incentives in grand style.
- BLOG SAVVY. Sullivan, Elisabeth A. // Marketing News;11/15/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 18, p08
The article focuses on how marketers can use blogs in their marketing strategy. The author advises marketers to think about what they expect from blog marketing and to work with bloggers that use their products. She discusses whether marketers can incentivize bloggers, but recommends that...
- IDM BUSINESS PERFORMANCE AWARDS: INTRODUCTION. Smith, George // Marketing Week;5/12/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p51
Focuses on the reworked Institute of Direct Marketing's Business Performance Awards in Great Britain. Citation of three new categories; Criteria; Significance of the award for direct marketing.
- The Rise & Rise of Performance Incentives. Innes, David // NZ Marketing Magazine;Mar2002, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p37
Discusses the implementation of performance incentives by marketers to reward their agencies in Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Reason behind performance incentives; Details of the commonly used performance incentive system; Pros and cons of using performance incentives.