Are live communications about to come of age?
- Solo Crawford quits Caribiner. // Marketing Event;Apr99, p8
Reports on the resignation of Tony Crawford as director of the Caribiner live events agency to set up his own Crawford Communications consultancy. Career background of Crawford; Board appointments at Caribiner.
- The big idea. Wilson, Richenda // Marketing Week;4/9/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p37
Presents information on Caribiner, a publicly-listed United States communications group in relation to the United Kingdom market. Value of Caribiner global turnover; Assets of the company; Comments made by Peter Berners-Price, chairman of Spectrum.
- A Fulfilling Outsourcing Deal. Del Franco, Mark // Catalog Age;Aug2002, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p39
Provides tips in making a successful businees partnership. Importance of communication in partnership; Determination of the capacity of provider during peak seasons; Need to select a solid management team with direct marketing.
- Women in Cable, BroadbandCareers.Com. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Nov2002, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p34
Reports on the partnership of BroadbandCareers.Com and Women in Cable & Telecommunications to help women in the communication field in the U.S. Aid in cable installation jobs; Provision of higher degree of visibility within the industry; Formation of executive coaching and method program.
- Where is the nearest LBS provider? Wieland, Ken // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep2001, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p20
Focuses on the use of location-based services of mobile telecommunication operators in Europe. Reluctance of companies to gamble on unproven technology; Establishment of a range of network infrastructure partnerships; Privacy concerns of end-users.
- Sprint Selects MapQuest.com to Provide Info for Wireless. // Telephone IP News;Oct99, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p5
Provides information on the partnership between MapQuest.com Inc., an information solutions provider and Sprint PCS, a wireless communication provider.
- Mobile video: the story so far... Tanner, John C. // Wireless Asia;Jun2002, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p22
Reports the partnership of the mobile communications vendor in Asia. Development of mobile video portfolios; Launch of third-generation devices; Utilization of the encoding technology in creating video files.
- AlterEgo, Inktomi partner for Web content delivery. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p22
Announces that AlterEgo Networks Inc. and Inktomi Corp. have formed a partnership that will deliver a service-based network infrastructure for adapting and delivering Web content to wireless devices.
- SUMITOMO SELECTS CENTILLIUM FOR ADSL MODEM CHIPS. // Tele-Service News;Apr2001, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p7
Reports on the partnership between Centillium Communications Inc. and Sumitomo Electric Industries company to provide a high-performance customer premises equipment solution in Japan.