Dubai event to decide tender
- VARI-LITE RE-BRANDS VLPS. // Entertainment Design;Nov2002, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the change in the corporate name of U.S.-based Vari-Lite Production Services into VLPS Lighting Services. Enhancement in the facilities of VLPS; Automation of inventory processes.
- business ink. // Entertainment Design;Feb99, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p12
Presents updates from the theater equipment industry as of February 1999. Appointment of Ned C. Jackson as chief executive officer of Telex Communications; Relocation of Vari-Lite Production Services Chicago; Information on the reorganization of Transtechnik GmbH of Bavaria, Germany.
- From the race track to the road. Roberts, James // F1 Racing;Sep2015, Issue 235, p67
The article offers views from Adrian Bell, senior support engineer for oil and gas producer Petronas, concerning the benefits of Formula One fuel and lubricant technology for road cars.
- 60 second interview. Bell, Adrian // Pro Sound News;Oct2009, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p72
An interview with Adrian Bell, corporate communications leader at Loud, is presented. Bell talks about his position and duties at Loud. He discusses the use of his career background in his new role at the company. When asked about the greatest challenge that he faces at the company, he refers to...
- Plant Form (Book). Gensel, Patricia G. // American Scientist;Sep/Oct92, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p490
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Plant Form: An Illustrated Guide to Flowering Plant Morphology,' by Adrian D. Bell.
- Another Country. Tyler, Christian // Slightly Foxed;2009, Issue 22, p11
The article reviews the book "Corduroy," by Adrian Bell.
- PEOPLE. // Music Trades;Oct2009, Vol. 157 Issue 9, p122
The article announces several promotions, including Tom Love as senior manager of electronics at Kawai America and Kawai Canada, Garth Gilman and Yoichi Oba as assistant general managers for the Pro Audio and Combo Division at Yamaha Corp. of America and Adrian Bell as vice president for...
- War and the Soldier in the Fourteenth Century. Solon, Paul; Vandervort, Bruce // Journal of Military History;Jan2006, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p214
The article reviews the book "War and the Soldier in the Fourteenth Century," by Adrian R. Bell.
- War and the Soldier in the Fourteenth Century. King, Andy // Medium Aevum;2005, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p378
Reviews the book "War and the Soldier in the Fourteenth Century," by Adrian R. Bell.