Castrol Poland set to exhibit
- New display conference set for '96. // Electronic News;2/6/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2051, p53
Focuses on Display Works 96, a display technology and business conference on February 6-8, 1996 at the San Jose Convention Center in California. Sponsorships by Semiconductor Equipment & Materials International, Society for Information Display and United States Display Consortium.
- It's showtime for Display Works 96. // Electronic News (10616624);2/5/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2102, p40
Features a brief overview of the Display Works 96 conference during the week of February 5, 1996 in San Jose, California. Sponsors including the Society for Information Display (SID); The United States Display Consortium business conference of February 5, 1996; Information on exhibitors; More.
- Display Works 97 to draw largest field yet. MacLellan, Andrew // Electronic News;1/27/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2152, p18
Reports on new products to be exhibited at the Display Works 97 in San Jose, California. New color plasma display from NEC; Prototype high luminance lamp from SI Diamond Technology; Panel discussions; International Standards Program from SEMI.
- Passive LCDs thriving in notebook market. // Electronic News;5/8/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2064, p14
Reports on the 1995 Electronic Display Exposition (EDEX) held in Yokohama, Japan. Price cuts for active-matrix liquid crystal displays (LCDs); End-users' preference for passive-matrix DSTN and STN screens for their notebook computers; Screen makers' distrust of the notebook PC market.
- NEC squashes prices on flat-panel display. Kovsky, Steve // PC Week;1/8/96, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p10
Features the new line of desktop flat panel displays from NEC Technologies Inc. at the January 1996 MacWorld Expo in San Francisco, California. Price cuts for NEC's desktop LCD200 and LCD300 MultiSync models; Improvement in design; Scan frequency; Reasons for the price cuts.
- Eurodisplay 2002 to envision the future. // Laser Focus World;Sep2002, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p65
Reports on the year 2002 Eurodisplay information display systems trade show to be held in Nice, France. Highlights of the trade show; Keynote addresses by industry executives.
- Newest displays exceed 20-in. mark. Chinnock, Chris // Laser Focus World;Jan98, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p26
Reports that flat-panel monitors demonstrated at COMDEX in November 1997 highlighted what may be the next beachhead in the cathode ray tube (CRT) replacement war. Size of flat-panel monitors demonstrated by vendors; Two market thrusts observed by Joel Pollack; Size range of liquid crystal...
- Flat panel display industry feels winds of change. Chinnock, Chris // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Jan99, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p5
Focuses on developments related to flat panel display industry in the United States as of January 1999. Highlights of the Stanford Resources' 1999 Flat Information Displays Conference held in Monterey, California; Factors affecting the market.
- Display is All Smoke and Mirrors. Helm, Nick // Electronic News;8/11/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 32, pN.PAG
Focuses on the Fog Screen displayed at the Siggraph 2003 Emerging Technologies exhibition in San Diego, California. Key component of the screen; Uses and advantages.