- New La Vache qui Rit flavours. // Dairy Industries International;Apr2008, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p12
The article evaluates the La Vache qui Rit cheese from Fromageries Bel SA.
- Squeeze the cow. // Dairy Industries International;Jan2007, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p12
The article evaluates BEL Group's Laughing Cow cheese which is presented in a squeeze bottle.
- Bel-Gruppe wÃ¤chst Ã¼ber die Kernmarken. Lena, Bökamp // Lebensmittel Zeitung;11/22/2013, Issue 47, p1
The article discusses the business revenues of the French dairy farm Fromageries Bel in 2013.
- FROMAGERIES BEL/S.A.F.R. // Gourmet Retailer;Dec2001, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p120
Presents a corporate profile of Fromageries Bel, maker of cheese. Origin and history; Description of the Port-Salut cheese; Contact information.
- German reshuffle for Fromageries Bel. // Dairy Industries International;May2003, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the changes in the German market structure of cheese company, Bel Group. Merger deals entered by the company's various units; Reason behind the changes.
- DEFINITELY A LAUGHING MATTER. // Food Manufacture;Apr2002, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p14
Reports the development of a snack cheese product, Laughing Cow Cheez Double Dippers, by Bel Group in Great Britain. Comments of Iain Laing, brand manager of The Laughing Cow; Cost of the marketing campaign of the product; Price of the product.
- FROMAGERIES BEL GROUP. // Gourmet Retailer;Dec2002, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p102
Presents an overview of cheese manufacturing company Fromageries Bel in Paris, France. History of the company; Product range of the company; Contact information.
- Bel-Gruppe startet stabil ins neue Jahr. Rosbach, Britta // Lebensmittel Zeitung;5/24/2013, Issue 21, p18
The article reports on the revenues of French cheese producer Fromagerie Bel S.A. between January and April 2013.
- NAME THAT BRAND. // Marketing (00253650);9/13/2006, p96
A quiz concerning a brand which was launched in 1921 in France and owned by dairy products' producer Bel Group is presented.