Ericsson gets heard at CeBIT
- Curls give Ericsson an edge. // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p8
Focuses on the exhibition booth of Ericsson at the Live 2000 exhibition in Great Britain. Designers of the booth; Features of the booth.
- Cut electrical snafus at trade show exhibits. // Crain's Chicago Business;1/17/94, Vol. 17 Issue 3, pT8
Presents a checklist of important considerations regarding electrical connections used in a trade show exhibit booth. Money saving measures; Troubleshooting electrical problems.
- Booth spaces available for Pioneer Days. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);7/25/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p10
The article offers information on the contact details of Pioneer Days booths in Whitney, Texas.
- How to draw buyers into your booth. Bertrand, Kate // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Dec96, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p3
Focuses on ways in which exhibitors can attract visitors to their booths. Favorite ways of generating booth traffic; Benefits of an integrated show program that selectively attracts prospects; Importance of preshow promotion; Comments from Sandy Alan, president of Corporate Trade Show & Meeting...
- Alternative exhibition spaces. Grubman, Cathy // American Artist;May1997, Vol. 61 Issue 658, p24
Presents information about the possible places on selling and showing an artwork. Unconventional approach used by the artist in selling and showing their products; Where did watercolorists Tatiana de Fidler-Morosoff sell her artwork; How Kara Olsen, the owner of Gordy's Restaurant in Cortez,...
- Pioneer Days booth space now available. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/5/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p3
The article reports on the availability of exhibit booth spaces for the annual Pioneer Days celebration hosted by the Lake Whitney Chamber of Commerce in Whitney, Texas.
- Show time. Monica, Laura // Business NH Magazine;May96, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p46
Presents pointers in maximizing trade-show effectiveness of exhibition booths. Assembling of distribution materials; Placement of tables; Door prizes; Networking with other exhibitors.
- Companion promotions route traffic to trade show booths. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/18/93, Vol. 14 Issue 29, Focus p6B
Discusses the benefits of using companion promotional products in attracting crowds to a booth exhibit. Study by the Specialty Advertising Association International; Comparison with offering a gift at the booth; Syva Co.'s generation of booth traffic at the American Association of Clinical...
- IODP/ICDP Canada Booth at GeoCanada 2010. // Scientific Drilling;Sep2010, Issue 10, p65
The article focuses on the organized booth by Integrated Ocean Drilling Program (IODP) and International Continental Drilling Program (ICDP) at the GeoCanada 2010 meeting in Calgary, Alberta on May 10-12, 2010.