- Goold resigns as head of ECO arm. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p11
Reports the resignation of Jonathan Goold from Earls Court & Olympia Group (ECO) company. Reason for resigning; Trade shows organized by ECO.
- What now for ECO and Morris? Fletcher, Mike // Event;Jun2004, p10
Interviews Andrew Morris, former CEO of corporate event agency Earls Court & Olympia (ECO) Group. Sale of ECO to private property fund Saint James Capital; Role of Morris at ECO following the sale; Implication of the move on its exhibition business.
- Earl's Court Olympia announces 5m development programme. // Pro Sound News;Oct96, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p36
Reports on the plans of London's Earl's Court Olympia to invest funds into live events as part of a building improvement programme. Past investments made by the group; Information on major projects for 1996.
- ECO has stake in launch pair. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p7
Reports on the participation of Earls Court and Olympia Group (ECO) in the NexTech 2002 and SX 2002 exhibitions. Role of ECO in the exhibitions; Information on NexTech 2002.
- ECO unveils first phase of new-look web site. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p17
Reports on the launching of the revamped Web site of Earls Court and Olympia in 2001. Contents of the Web site; Services provided to exhibitors and organizers.
- Food for thought. Pickard, Jane // People Management;10/05/95, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p30
Explains the philosophy of Richard Tate of Earl's Court Olympia catering, a man who values temporary workers and believes in training and developing them. Contents of the leaflet which is given to anyone interested in a job at Earl's Court; Tate's establishment of a `loyalty' program; Six-tier...
- London venue to train staff. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec98, p6
Talks about the training program of Earls Court Olympia. Details on the Everyone's A Winner people-skills course; Typical problems to be confronted by employees in the program.
- The Morris manifesto. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p25
Outlines the plans of the Morris brothers, owners of Earls Court & Olympia Group, for the London, England exhibition venues. Management changes; Projected benefits of the company's improvement programme; Explanation from Morris.
- Logos launch for ECO Group. // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p6
Reports that exhibition organizers Earls Court and Olympia Group has rebranded its logos outlining its individual brands. Designer of the logo; Remarks from Andrew Morris, chief executive of Earls Court and Olympia Group.