BECA calls for industry talks
- Entente cordiale. Creevy, Jennifer // Event;May2003, p37
Focuses on the creation of marketing alliances by exhibition venues in Paris, France. Members of the Paris Expo consortium; Services offered by Paris Expo for events organizers; Information on an alliance formed by several venues in the northeast region of the city; Benefits of marketing...
- Virtual groups find community. Axelson, Barbara // B to B;07/03/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 9, p28
Reports on the alliances of publications and trade shows. Online communities that will be launched by Advanstar Inc.; Alliance of Paperloop.com and PrintMarket.
- Public-private partnerships key to upcoming World Trade Expo. // New Hampshire Business Review;08/11/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p1a
Discusses the importance of public and private sector partnership in the upcoming 14th Annual World Trade Expo and Governor's Conference on Trade to be held at the Center of New Hampshire in Manchester, New Hampshire on September 13, 2000. Highlights of the trade exposition; Host; Sponsors.
- OPC expands scope, alliances. // Control Engineering;Nov2003, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p19
Relates the announcements made by the OPC Foundation at the Instrumentation, Systems and Automation (ISA) Society Expo 2003 in Houston, Texas. Alliances formed with ISA and the Operations and Maintenance Open Systems Alliance; Objective of the alliances; Preference for OPC technology.
- Nanotech business conference set. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p12
The article informs that NanoBusiness Alliance, a nanotechnology trade association, fourth annual NanoBusiness 2005 conference and exhibition will be held May 22-25, at the New York Mairiott Financial Center hotel in New York City. Complete event information can be found at...
- San Fran venues working together. James, Gary; Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;7/29/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p52
Reports the partnership between San Francisco Design Center and San Francisco Mart for a bedding trade show in San Francisco, California. Terms in the partnership; Factors motivating the partnership; Overview on the plan for the exhibition.
- Design Miami links with Arco-perhaps. Elmore, Matt // Art Newspaper;Sep2009, Vol. 18 Issue 205, p49
The article reports on the speculation on the possible collaboration between organisers of the Arco art fair and the Design Miami fair for the 2010 Arco to be held in Madrid, Spain on February 17-21. Arco organiser, the InstituciÃ³ Ferial de Madrid (Ifema), hailed the integration in a press...
- Reed Exhibitions chooses NRN as Western Expo media partner. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/24/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 30, p4
The article reports that Reed Exhibition has chosen Nation's Restaurant News (NRN) as its corporate media partner for the Western Foodservice and Hospitality Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center in August 2006. NRN will provide media services, including a real-time news crawl ticker on...
- Action Girl Rides Into Surf Expo. Sarkisian-Miller, Nola // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/30/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 21, p14
Reports on the license deal made by DMG World Media Ltd. with the junior's trade show Action Girl Sports for its semiannual Surf Expo in Orlando, Florida. Terms in the deal; Market implications of the partnership for Action Girl; Projected number of attendance to Surf Expo.