Show courses for exhibitors
- TJW snaps up hit horse show. // Event;Nov/Dec2003, p5
Reports on the acquisition of Equus -- The Horse Event by TJW Exhibitions. Plan of the equestrian event; Winner of the 2001 Event Awards.
- Rival London recruitment fairs team up. // Event;May2004, p9
Reports on the merger of the job fairs of rival event organizers TJW Exhibitions and Recruitment Exhibitions in London, England on January 23-24, 2004. Advantage of combining the two events, according to TJW managing directors Andrew Coates; Statement from Recruitment Exhibitions director Simon...
- It's Showtime! Get the Most Out of Industry Events. Moore, Bert // Material Handling Management;Oct2005, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p38
Presents tips to getting the most out of material handling-related trade shows and seminars. Things to consider in attending trade shows; Advantages of attending trade shows; Planning required before attending trade shows.
- No more cavernous exhibit halls? Booker, Ellis // B to B;8/11/2003, Vol. 88 Issue 9, p8
The conventional wisdom about conventions is that big, boisterous trade shows have been supplanted, permanently, by smaller, targeted events-invite-only seminars, Webinars and breakfast meetings featuring heart-healthy snacks. Audiences are drawn to big events that aggregate a diversity of...
- Educational seminars boost all candy expo. // Candy Industry;Apr97, Vol. 162 Issue 4, p16
Focuses on the plan of the National Confectioners Association (NCA) and the American Association of Candy Technologies (AACT) to work towards presenting a diverse set of educational seminars for All Candy Expo. Highlights of part I, II and III of the seminar; Schedule and the moderators of the...
- Commercial users take Expo spotlight. // Landscape Management;Jan96, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p11
Presents information on a seminar program for commercial outdoor power equipment users planned for Expo '96 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville. Date of expo; Cost of seminar; Topics to be discussed; Ask the Pros panel discussion.
- Right Time. Real Time. Right now. // Buildings;Jan2003, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p70
Presents information on the seminars of the live events at the Buildings Show West exhibition at the Los Angeles Convention Center in California from March 5 through March 6, 2003.
- Knowledge On Tap. Rulseh, Ted J. // Onsite Installer;Jan2013, p16
The article offers information on seminars to be presented at the 2013 Pumper & Cleaner Environmental Expo on February 25-28, 2013 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Seminars Highlight Mid-America Expo. // Wood & Wood Products;Oct2004, Vol. 109 Issue 11, p16
Highlights seminars offered at the Mid-America Industrial Woodworking Expo on November 18-19, 2004 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center, Columbus, Ohio. Features of the exposition; Representatives of the headline seminar; Contact information.