Munich launch for Caterpillar
- Proximity Alarms Gain Ground on Construction Machines. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;2/9/2015, Vol. 274, p1
The article offers information on the World of Concrete show held in Las Vegas, Nevada, in February 2015. Topics include views of Teresa Prisbrey, director of marketing at the firm Preview Radar Systems, on the making of alarms by the firm for the mining industry, exhibition of the construction...
- All new Concrete Show. // Contract Journal;11/13/2002, Vol. 416 Issue 6403, p12
Presents a preview of the Concrete Show at SED 2003. List of manufacturers for surface preparation equipment that will be joining the event.
- Caterpillar sues over T-shirts with logo. // Automotive News;9/13/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5517, p21
Reports on the lawsuit filed by Caterpillar Inc. against Garden Grove Company of California for the latter's manufacturing of T-shirts with the former's corporate logo in Japan. Takasima U.S.A. Inc.'s selling of the garments without Caterpillar Inc.'s approval.
- Business purring along in Cat's global markets. Andreoli, Tom // Crain's Chicago Business;5/13/96, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p36
Focuses on Caterpillar Incorporated, a heavy equipment company. Earnings for the first quarter of 1996; Comparison of the same period in 1995; Comments by Donald V. Fites, chairman and chief executive officer.
- New Caterpillar distribution site seeks tenant for 100,000 sq. ft. Heikens, Norm // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/16/93, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p3A
Reports on the Caterpillar Logistics Services Inc.'s distribution center in Indianapolis, Indiana. Distribution of parts for Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift, a joint venture between Caterpillar Inc. and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries; Plans to sign another tenant to fill the facility; Lease of the...
- Caterpillar achieves quality standard. // Railway Age;Apr93, Vol. 194 Issue 4, p25
Reports on Caterpillar's certification under ISO 9000, the international quality standard. First major American engine manufacturer to achieve certification.
- Cat's mini investment. // International Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p41
Reports on Caterpillar's plan to invest $100 million to expand into the compact or mini machine market. Estimated value of the market for compact units as of 1997; Equipment the company plans to manufacture in 1998.
- Caterpillar receives new quality certification. // Pit & Quarry;Jan96, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p12
Reports that Caterpillar Inc. has received its QS-9000 certification, making it the first United States-based diesel engine manufacturer to receive the automotive industry's quality standard. Requirements for QS-9000 certification.
- The new Cat 980G. // Pit & Quarry;Apr96, Vol. 88 Issue 10, p17
Highlights the Caterpillar 980G machines for quarrying-related operations. Machine performance; Operator efficiency; Value.