NEC in top spot rebranding bid
- Squeezing in exhibitions. Mcluhan, Rob // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p53
Offers a look at the growing popularity of exhibition venues in the southern part of London, England. Brighton Centre; Hilton Brighton Metropole; Westex; Riviera Centre.
- Spring shows filling up fast. // Builders Merchants Journal;Dec95, p6
Reports on the expansion of shows for 1996. KBB96 National Exhibition Center's kitchen, bedroom and bathroom show; Hirex '96 broadening its appeal to exhibitor from United States and other countries; Bautec '96's waiting list of companies.
- Memories, leave me alone. Ransley, Norman // Builders Merchants Journal;Mar1996, p14
Focuses on the 20th year anniversary of the National Exhibition Center in Birmingham, England in 1996. Previous parking problems in the convention center; Improvement plans for the center.
- Taking the hire ground. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jan1999, p30
Highlights the HIREX `99 Trade Show at the National Exhibition Center in Birmingham, England. Information on the exhibition; Contact information.
- NEC gets ...60m boost for growth. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p6
Reports on the British National Exhibition Centre's decision to start its expansion scheme in March 1997 in Birmingham, England. Construction of additional halls; Plan to increase the Centre's floor space in Autumn 1998; Biddings made to host trade fairs in Europe.
- All change next autumn at NEC. // Housewares;Oct96, Issue 130, p2
Features the International Autumn Fair (IAF) and Housewares International's (HI) exhibition in 1997 at the National Exhibition Center (NEC) in Birmingham, England. Exhibition format to be used by IAF and HI; IAF's expected show dates; Total attendance of IAF in 1996.
- FOODEX FLOOR PLAN. // British Baker;2/21/2014 Supplement, p12
A diagrammatic representation of stand numbers of exhibitors in various halls of the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, England is presented.
- NEC gets on with Millennium plans. Misty, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Sep97, p6
Reports that Birmingham, England-based National Exhibition Centre Group is pursuing its plans to stage its own millennium celebrations. Financial performance of the company for 1995 and 1996; Future plans of the company; Venue for the 1998 Eurovision Song Contest.
- Good news... // In Britain;Sep94, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p8
Announces the refurbishment of the sign posting system at the Barbincan Centre in London, England.