Reed gets new MD in reshuffle
- Crisis management all day, every day. Caulkin, Simon // Management Today;Apr98, p46
Offers a look at a day in the life of David Wood, chief executive officer of Aintree Hospitals NHS Trust at Fazakerley, Liverpool, England. Type of skills that hospital management requires; Description of the problems that Wood deals with on a daily basis; What are his strategies for managing...
- Gunning for violators. Konkoly, Jim // Waste News;04/02/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 44, p58
Features David Woods, the solid waste enforcement officer for Rockingham County, North Carolina. County's effort to address the problem of illegal trash dumping along the county's back roads and creeks; Agencies to which Woods reports; Public support for the county's solid waste enforcement...
- Education/training. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/22/96, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p42
Presents a photograph of `New Hampshire Business Review' columnist David W. Wood and three business students during a speaking engagement at the New Hampshire Community Technical College in Laconia.
- Wood calls it a day at the HCIMA. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/21/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4210, p6
Reports on the resignation of David Wood as chief executive of the Hotel Catering and Institutional Management Association (HCIMA) to become the first chief executive of the British Association of Hospitality Accountants (BAHA). Goal of Wood for the BAHA; Background on HCIMA.
- Time to look at the role of the HCIMA. Mutch, Forbes // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/21/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4210, p15
Comments on the impact of the resignation of David Wood as chief executive of the Hotel & Catering International Management Association (HCIMA). Contributions of Woods to the organization; Role of HCIMA in the hospitality industry in Great Britain; Background on HCIMA; Plans of HCIMA after the...
- Tesco overhauls Value range. Baker, Rosie // Marketing Week (Online Edition);4/4/2012, p9
The article reports on the rebranding of the Value food product range of British grocery retailer Tesco to Everyday Value. In addition to modernising its own-label, the company also intends to improve food quality to enhance sales. Company marketing director David Wood asserts that price for the...
- FREE TO FEEL GOOD. Cottee, Penny // People Management;1/12/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p34
The article focuses on the Certificate in Personnel Practice (CPP) volunteer leadership program offered by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain. David Wood, CEO of the National Association of Hospital & Community Friends, comments on the course. The CPP program...
- Tribute to David Wood, Founder and CEO of Interbrand Wood Healthcare. Birkin, Michael // Journal of Medical Marketing;Mar2008, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p186
An obituary for David Wood, the founder and chief executive officer (CEO) of Interbrand Wood Healthcare, is presented.
- Untitled. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/8/96, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p3
Presents a photograph of David F. Woods, president of the Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education, in a meeting with Holgar J. Johnson, former president of the defunct Institute of Life Insurance.