Adams dishes out Bubbaloo
- Leaf shows its teeth with Xylifresh. // Snack Food;May95, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p14
Presents Leaf Inc.'s Xylifresh as the only gum available in the United States sweetened with 100 percent xylitol. Marketing of the product; Focus on the gum's breath freshening potential; Annual growth of the gum category; Target consumers.
- PLAY/LIST. // Crain's New York Business;1/12/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p0066
The article features attorney Bill Wachtel and includes information on his experience in selling bubble gum and his first date with his wife Annie Zabar.
- Trident Goes Sample Mad for Kids. Beirne, Mike // Brandweek;05/10/99, Vol. 40 Issue 19, p56
Reports that Warner-Lambert will team up with McDonald's and Toys `R' US and advertise in kid magazines and Radio Disney to herald its Trident For Kids bubble gum product. Plans of Warner-Lambert to distribute samples in McDonald's Happy Meals; Plans to feature the product in Ronald McDonald...
- Bazooka bubble bursts by fall. Warner, Fara // Brandweek;5/23/94, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p4
Reports on Topps Company's plan to spend $13 million at an annual rate to roll out Bazooka Bursts bubble gum which is a new product in development for six years. First line extension for the venerable bubble gum; Advertising campaign; Testing of Triple Burst lollipop; Citation of Bazooka as one...
- Sweet returns. // National Petroleum News;May2003, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p18
Reports that the candy and gum market remains a reliable offering for the convenience consumer retailer in the U.S. Amount of money spent by the Americans on candy and gum sellers; List of the top gum and chocolate candy brands; Total amount of chocolate-candy sales.
- Gum. // Snack & Bakery Foods;Jun97, Vol. 86 Issue 6, pSI-78
Reports on the lackluster sales performance of gum segment of snack food industry. Three products that experienced an increase in sales; Major manufacturer of bubble and chewing gum.
- Bubble Yum steps into virtual reality. Aho, Debra // Advertising Age;10/4/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 42, p30
Features LifeSavers' market tour of Planet Bubble Yum, one of the first virtual reality promotions from a consumer products marketer. Target audience; Reactions from mall operators; Development of game; Technical problems encountered at malls.
- HITS & MISSES. // Advertising Age;12/3/2012, Vol. 83 Issue 43, p3
Advertising news briefs are presented as of December 3, 2012 including reports on record breaking sales on Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping days, the redesign of Bazooka bubble gum's wrapper which does not include superhero Bazooka Joe, and the commercial success of the Chevy Volt electric...
- 'Smooth' Velamints Eyes Those Distasteful of Power Mint Claims. Beirne, Mike // Brandweek;2/11/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the budget which will be spent by Wrigley Jr.'s Amurol unit to promote Velamints, Everest gum's extreme mint flavor and Bubble Tape in 2002. Description of the television and print advertisement of Peppermint Velamints; Summertime flavors of Bubble Tape; Increase in the sales of...