ABC audit will cut organiser costs
- Tracking net traffic. Borden, Jeff // Crain's Chicago Business;6/10/96, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p15
Reports on Audit Bureau of Circulations' (ABC) plans to develop auditing standards for sites on the World Wide Web information retrieval system. Importance of common standards to the commercial development of the Internet; Obstacles in ABC's plans to develop auditing standards.
- RIGHT KIND OF PEOPLE. Hemsley, Steve // Marketing Week;12/13/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p33
Focuses on the preparations of organizers in conducting marketing exhibitions in Great Britain. Discussion on the possible requirements; Need for better information on the quality of attending visitors; Role of the Audit Bureau of Circulations in the certification of attendance scheme.
- Profiling for the new millennium. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;May2000, p23
Provides information on researching visitor profile in marketing exhibitions. Background information on the traditional mode of profile analysis; Significance of visitor profiling; Details on the demographic analysis produced by Audit Bureau of Circulations. INSETS: Future tribes;ABC audits.
- AEO ups audit action. // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p4
Reports that the Association of Exhibition Organizers (AEO) and Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) have joined forces to drive the uptake of auditing at consumer shows in Great Britain. Reason for selecting ABC; Information on AEO.
- ABC issues rules preventing bulk sales from bolstering circulation. // Marketing Week;6/11/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p12
Reports that rules for auditing newspaper sales have been finalized by the Audit Bureau of Circulations, in an effort to make it difficult for circulation figures to be cushioned by publishers. Reference to the deal between Mirror Group and Ladbrokes companies; Terms of that deal; Information...
- Untitled. Hawkins, Austen // Event;Feb2002, p18
Presents guidelines on visitor marketing plans of organizers and exhibitor list. Number of exhibitions audited by the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) company; Types of ABC audits.
- Stand and be counted. Cleaver, Joanne // Crain's Chicago Business;05/25/98, Vol. 21 Issue 21, pSR1
Presents information on Expomark, an auditing tool for the trade show industry in the United States, developed by the Audit Bureau of Circulations Incorporated. Initial resistance to Expomark; Comments from Steven Hacker, president of the International Association for Exposition Management;...
- Editorials. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p3
Editorial. Reports on the initiative of Clive Ellings, council for the Audit Bureau of Circulations, regarding the auditing of exhibition shows in the United Kingdom. Organizations comprising the exhibition forum.
- SHOW YOU COUNT. Benady, David // Marketing Week (01419285);2/20/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p41
Focuses on the views of exhibitions organizers on the plans to impose a system of independently audited attendance figures in Great Britain. Benefits of independent audits; Question on the validity of Audit Bureau of Circulations method; Plan to make the exhibitions industry a form of...