Opel Live deal goes to Mice
- Mice snaps up Marler Haley in _GCP_2m takeover. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Feb99, p7
Reports on the purchase of Marler Haley by the Mice Group exhibition company. Resignation of Tom Heinersdorff as chairman of Mice; Number of employees turned over by Marler; Other deals entered into by Mice.
- Mice takes slice of Marler Haley. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Apr98, p11
Reveals that the listed exhibition company Mice Group has bought a European division of Marler Haley for a cash deal. Significance of the acquisition.
- Marler Haley joins Index as 12th member. // Event;Jul/Aug2002, p4
Presents information on the decision of modular stand company Marler Haley to join the Index Group. Reason behind the decision; Benefits of the move for Marler Haley.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/28/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 51, p10A
Reports business developments in Long Island, New York as of November 28 to December 4, 2003. Acquisition of GASL by Alliant Techsystems Inc.; Highlights of the Homeland Security Showcase; Presentation of the Long Island Marketing Executive lifetime achievement award to Marcy Tublisky.
- Hercules aerospace deal hits headwind. Plishner, Emily S. // Chemical Week;8/24/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 7, p13
Reports on the problems in the way of consummation of the Hercules-Alliant deal. Nature of the deal; Implications of the formation of a new board at Alliant; Suggestion of alternatives by the Capstay representatives; Speculations as regards future of the deal; Hercules' stand in the event of...
- ATK Completes Acquisition Of Bushnell. // Defense Daily;11/4/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 24, p2
The article reports on the acquisition of Bushnell Group Holdings by aerospace and defense products supplier ATK for 985 million dollars, and offers a background on Bushnell and mentions the benefits of the deal to ATK.
- ATK Buys Bushnell for $985M. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/9/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p22
The article offers information on the purchase of Overland Park, Kansas-based sports eyewear supplier Bushnell Group Holdings Inc. by Arlington, Virginia-based defense and aerospace company ATK for 985 million dollars.
- ATK Acquires Eagle Industries. // SHOT Business;Jan2010, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p5
The article reports on the move of tactical shooting equipment manufacturer Alliant Techsystems (ATK) Inc. to acquire tactical nylon gear maker Eagle Industries.
- CLOSING THE DEAL. // Aerospace Daily & Defense Report;1/28/2015, Vol. 251 Issue 16, p1
The article talks about the merger that is taking place between Orbital Sciences Corp. and the Aerospace and Defense Groups of Alliant Techsystems Inc.