- Olympia sees Tiffany's style. // Marketing Event;Apr98, p8
Reveals that jewelry firm Tiffany and Co. is exhibiting in style for the first time at Incentive International on May 1998. Features of the exhibit.
- Tiffany archival silver on view in White Plains. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/02/98, Vol. 37 Issue 44, p23
Reports that the `Dinner Is Served: Selections from the Tiffany & Co. Permanent Collection' exhibit is on view at Tiffany & Co.'s store at The Westchester in White Plains, New York, through November 15, 1998. History chronicled by the silver exhibit; Permanent Collection featured in the exhibition.
- Tiffany & Co. salutes Duke Ellington memorial. Moorer, Talise D. // New York Amsterdam News;01/22/98, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p26
Focuses on Tiffany and Company introduction of Duke Ellington's renowned compositions during an evening of American jazz saluting the Duke Ellington Memorial Fund. Information on four displays at the affair; Guest at the event.
- Tiffany lamps. Sherrill, Sarah B. // Magazine Antiques;Jan83, Vol. 123 Issue 1, p74
The article reviews the exhibition entitled â€œTiffanyâ€™s Flower Garden,â€ made up of 40 lamps from the Tiffany Studios, at the Chrysler Museum in Norfolk, Virginia, until February 6, 1983.
- Moore's Tiffany: On display. Parr, Karen // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/14/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 72, p12
Reports on the exhibit of Gene Moore, Tiffany & Co.'s pioneer of window design and vice-president for its flagship from 1955 to 1994. Features of Gene moore's exhibit; Moore's contribution to Tiffany & Co.; Key trademark of Moore's window displays; Artists that influenced Moore's artworks.
- News. // Ornament;2007, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p27
This section offers news briefs related to ornaments as of January 2008. The Museum of Arts & Design has established the Tiffany & Co. Foundation in New York City. The Craft Emergency Relief Fund will provide assistance to artists who suffered from the Southern California fires. The Arizona...
- The Blue Box Opens in London. McLaughlin, Monica Clare // JCK;Jun2006, Vol. 177 Issue 6, p240
The article reports that Tiffany & Co. is opening an exhibit on June 24, 2006 in London, England that will explore the jewelry company's history from its inception in 1837. Clare Phillips had difficulty organizing the exhibit that she had to research the company to become familiar with the...
- Gehry, Tiffany Fete Union on Rodeo Drive. Medina, Marcy // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/28/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 65, p2
The article describes the jewelry designed by Frank Gehry displayed at the Rodeo Drive Tiffany & Co. in Beverly Hills, California. Movie actresses who attended the exhibition include Anjelica Huston, Christina Ricci, Mira Sorvino and Felicity Huffman. Gehry's collection, which will be on display...
- The Euro-Orient EXPRESS. Blasberg, Derek // Interview;Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p38
Several photographs of attendees at various events are presented, along with the events' highlights, including a masquerade ball in Paris, France, the launch of the Blue Book Collection jewelry from Tiffany & Co. in Beijing, China, and the Frieze Art Fair in London, England.