How to cash in on the action
- GMA Network's N&PA and Entertainment personalities top nationwide survey. // Filipino Reporter;11/2/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 48, p47
The article focuses on the results of a survey by research agency AGB Nielsen as of November 2012 on viewers' level of awareness and reception of television (TV) personalities from major free-to-air (FTA) channels in the Philippines.
- Sound Bites. // Entertainment Weekly;
Presents remarks from several television shows quoted from different television personalities.
- On the Air. Richmond, Ray // Entertainment Weekly;12/08/2000, Issue 572, p74
Reports news briefs that are related to television programs and personalities as of December 8, 2000.
- Regional TV under threat. // Televisual;Nov2002, p13
Reports on the problem facing independent television production outside London, England due to a continuing commercial pressures on broadcasters. Bias towards London-based program-making; Regional spending at all terrestrial broadcasters.
- THE ART OF THE DEAL. Armstrong, Jennifer // Entertainment Weekly;11/21/2003, Issue 738, p8
Focuses on how NBC keeps its television programs popular to viewers by signing exclusive contracts with various television celebrities.
- Movers & Shakers. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/16/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 41, p18
Several photographs are presented depicting people from the television broadcasting industry at various industry and charity functions, along with commentary for each picture.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;1/8/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p36
Several photographs that highlight the activities and television personalities at various events related to television broadcasting are presented.
- Put the violins away, the media industry has done pretty well. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign;12/9/2011, Issue 49, p16
The author discusses the large number of industry figures in the media industry.
- Separated at birth. // Printing World;8/28/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 9, p44
Describes the success and personality of a television host of 'Antiques Roadshow' in Great Britain.