How Nivea aims to soften up men
- Nivea keeps oily skin in check. // DCI;Feb96, Vol. 158 Issue 2, p90
Reports that Beiersdorf will launch oil-free Nivea Visage Shine Control Mattifying Fluid Oil-Absorbing Moisturizer that helps control the unwanted glow of oily skin while preventing dryness.
- Nivea cooks. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/18/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 73, p6
Reports on the booklet offered by Nivea to promote its Nivea Creme skin care product. Guide for using combinations of Nivea Creme and foods to tackle common skin problems.
- Nivea launch aims to gel with younger customers. C.K. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/3/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 46, p6
Reports on Beiersdorf Inc.'s launching of gel-based Nivea Visage products. Women with problem skin as target; Younger consumers; Projected general retail sales; Budget of print advertising campaign; Prices; Popularity of gels in Europe.
- Nivea owner integrates pan-European strategy. Eleftheriou-Smith, Loulla-Mae // Marketing (00253650);7/4/2012, p4
The article reports on personal care products company Beiersdorf's marketing plans for its Nivea, Eucerin, and LaPrairie brands in Northern Europe and notes the appointment of Neil George as the company's marketing director for the region.
- Nivea Visage sees TV added to print campaign. // Brandweek;5/16/94, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p36
Reports on Beiersdof's use of television advertisements to support Nivea Visage Anti-Wrinkle Creme. Agency TBWA; Positioning.
- Nivea campaign promotes 'Skincare for Life'. // Chain Drug Review;6/6/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p7
The article reports on the "Skincare for Life" marketing campaign of Beiersdorf AG for its Nivea skin care products.
- Nivea Vital. Mussey, Dagmar // Advertising Age International;Dec96, pI8
Focuses on the success of Beiersdorf's Nivea Vital facial care line through the efforts of marketing manager Inken Hollman-Peters. Marketing of Nivea Vital night and day creams, tinted day cream, facial wash and a regenerating concentrate to women over 50; Dominance of Germany's facial care...
- Basis gets ready for a liquid launch. C.K. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/19/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 99, p8
Reports on Basis's plan to expand its product line. Basis company as a unit of Beiersdorf AG; Selling of bar soaps; Entry into the liquid cleanser and moisturizing market; Projected sales volume; Target skin types; Features of products.
- Beiersdorf Cosmetics sales up 12... in '93. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/25/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 38, p7
Reports on the performance of Beiersdorf Inc.'s cosmetics division in 1993. Growth in sales; Total worldwide volume; Success of Nivea products.