Footloose in blackpool
- Reebok shifts focus to health. // Marketing Event;May99, p5
Reports that shoe company Reebok has shifted its target market from teenagers to the health-conscious with the 1999 edition of its summer roadshow. What the roadshow will offer to visitors; Theme of the previous year; Comments from Frankie Holloway, ZGC board director.
- Reebok kicks off relationship marketing blitz. // Precision Marketing;10/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the launch of electronic-marketing campaign through Web site by sportswear company Reebok Inc. in Great Britain as of October 4, 2002. Reasons behind the launch of campaign; Plans of Reebok aimed towards improving direct consumer relationship; Initial marketing strategy of Reebok;...
- BOKS office: NYC. Hollrieser, Eric // Brandweek;1/30/95, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p9
Reports on the marketing strategies of Reebok International Ltd. for its Boks line of shoes in New York City. Rebate on music concert tickets; Target market; Product tagline.
- Boks ads pad Xer's soles. Grimm, Matthew // Brandweek;8/30/93, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p4
Reports on Reebok International Ltd.'s launching of a multinational print advertising campaign in October 1993 for its casual Boks shoes brand. Introduction of Dress Treads footwear line for the Generation X market; Ammirati & Puris/New York as advertising agency; Debut of radio advertising in...
- TWO CEO-DRIVEN IMPROVEMENT PROGRAMS: REEBOK: SPRINTING AHEAD THROUGH INFLUENCE MARKETING. Martinez, Angel R. // Management Review;Nov88, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p15
Focuses on the marketing management strategy of Reebok International Ltd. Conventional marketing; Untapped market; Strategic alliances of the company. INSET: REEBOK'S STRATEGIC ALLIANCES.
- Reebok's guru. Warner', Bernhard // Adweek Western Edition;01/26/98, Vol. 48 Issue 4, IQ p4
Features Marvin Chow, the director of interactive marketing for Reebok International. Why Reebok needed an interactive guru; Web site of the company; Participation of the company in a project to develop `next generation' Web ad content; Results of its online advertising; His educational...
- Reebok's activewear drive targets women and teens. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/31/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 84, p14
Focuses on Reebok's two-pronged attack on the activewear market in the United States to capture more teenage customers and maintain its women followers. Key strategic elements of the campaign; Reebok's apparel sales figures for the United States; Focus on teenage wear trends; Typical fashion...
- Reebok backs new shoe with anti-Nike stance. Jensen, Jeff // Advertising Age;5/25/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p4
Reports Reebok International's launch of its version of Apple Computer's `1984' commercial in May 1998. The creation of the commercial by Berlin, Cameron & Partners, New York; The date's reference to the introduction of Icon DMX 10, the latest in a line of running shoes featuring the DMX...
- Reebok packs a new punch at retail. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/23/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 16, p8
Discusses the change in format in Reebok's global retail strategy in 1998. Features of the Lincoln Square store of Reebok; Aims of the sports wear and sporting goods manufacturer; Information on the advertisements of the company; Goal of the company in 12 months.