Moscow show lures logistics
- TW Calendar. // Traffic World;5/19/2008, Vol. 272 Issue 20, p35
A world traffic calendar in May-September 2008 is presented which includes, National Postal Forum Conference on May 18-21, 8th Annual Expedite Trucking Show on July 25-26 and Freight Transportation Conference on August 26-28.
- TW Calendar. // Traffic World;8/27/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 34, p32
A calendar of events related to the global freight transportation industry in 2007 is presented which includes a conference titled "America's Freight Transportation Through 2011" to be held on August 27-29 in Indianapolis, Indiana, the Air Freight Asia 2007 to be held on September 3-6 in Hong...
- CALENDAR. // Refrigerated Transporter;Feb2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p48
A calendar of events for the U.S. in 2008 is presented which includes the Food Shippers of America's (FSA) annual conference, the Truckload Carriers Association's (TCA) annual convention, and the Mid-America Trucking Show.
- CONECT hosts 13th Annual Northeast Cargo Symposium. // American Journal of Transportation;12/15/2014, Issue 593, p22
The article discusses the highlights of the 2014 Annual Northeast Cargo Symposium held at the Putnam Northeast Lounge of the Gillette Stadium in Massachusetts organized by business-to-business conference and training provider CONECT.
- Out-of-hours urban deliveries will be the focus of summit. // Motor Transport;7/7/2014, p3
The article offers information on the conference related to freight titled "Quiet Cities" to be held on November 25 to 26, 2014 in Twickenham, London, England, which is sponsored by the logistic companies Transport for London (TfL) and Dalsey, Hillblom and Lynn (DHL).
- SIGN UP. // Motor Transport;9/7/2015, p14
The article discusses the Freight in the City Expo held at the Alexandra Palace in London, England on October 27, 2015 featuring exhibit by various vehicle manufacturers including Mercedes-Benz, Volvo and Iveco.
- Calendar. // Traffic World;6/23/2008, Vol. 272 Issue 25, p43
A calendar of events related to the transportation and shipping industry from June to September 2008 is presented which includes the Mail Show and the British Express Delivery Conference, the 8th Annual Expedite Trucking Show and the 2008 Freight Transportation Conference.
- New York to give global perspective on Quiet Cities. // Motor Transport;10/13/2014, p1
The article discusses a Quiet Cities summit related to delivering of freight transport to be held in Twickenham, London and also mentions several events of the summit including conference program, networking dinner, and exhibition.
- Events. // Air Cargo World;Aug2008, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p54
A calendar of events for air cargo industry worldwide for 2008 is presented which includes the 2008 Material Handling and logistics Conference, Airport Council International-North America annual conference and exhibition and International Air Cargo Forum.