Thresher bash for centenary
- Thresher plans home delivery on digital TV. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/23/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p9
States that Thresher, an off-license chain, will be holding talks with digital television operators, to develop a home delivery service for drinks. Who Thresher is owned by; Comments from Ralph Hayward, marketing and buying director of Thresher; Information on Drinks Direct; Further information...
- Thresher uncorks a clearer format. // In-Store Marketing;Nov2002, p8
Reports on the store redesign program of drinks retailer Thresher. Creation of a high-quality retailing environment; Agency that created the in-store design and graphics; Reason behind the store's decision to redesign.
- LDP drinks to Threshers job. // Design Week;10/3/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p3
Reports on the restructuring of chain store Thresher in Great Britain.
- DIRECT CHOICE/THRESHER. Wintle, Kaith // Marketing (00253650);2/13/2003, p10
Appreciates the marketing strategy employed by wine manufacturer Thresher. Details of the strategy adopted.
- The bumpy road to devolution. Arkin, Anat // People Management;11/30/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 24, p34
Compares the experiences of computer company Microsoft Corporation and drinks retailer Thresher in their quest to empower employees. How trials can help to ensure that empowerment succeeds; Strategic approach used by the two companies; Contributing factors on the success of the two companies.
- Off-licence chains plot counter attack. Maling, Nick // Marketing Week;8/27/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p19
Focuses on the merger between Victoria Wine company and Thresher company, both wine companies. Perception of the merger; How the merger will benefit the parties involved; Information on the merger; Views of analysts regarding the merger.
- Heineken hard line on Thresher sends the right message. Smith, Craig // Marketing (00253650);3/20/2003, p17
Focuses on developments related to the refusal of Great Britain-based brewer Heienken to reduce its product prices and the consequent relationship with Thresher as of March 2003. Indications of Thresher not being interested in stocking Heineken; Problems that Heineken might face in re-launching...
- Thresher: moving into meal solutions. // MarketWatch: Food;August 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p8
Reports that British wine retailer Thresher has acquired the gourmet meal kit delivery company, Leapingsalmon.com, and aims to sell the meal solutions in its store by the end of summer 2004. Repositioning of the company in the convenience store market; Forecast on the growth of the specialty and...
- First Quench merges two gift delivery brands. // Marketing Week;10/29/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p9
Reports that First Quench, the merged company of Victoria Wine and Thresher, has merged two gift delivery brands. Comments from Morwenna Angove, First Quench director of new business development and direct marketing; Range of gifts to be offered by the joint operation; Brief information on the...