RTE launches a ?1m campaign
- Reed adds exhibition pair to travel portfolio. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Jul/Aug2002, p7
Reports on additions made by Reed Travel Exhibitions (RTE) to its roster of travel and tourism shows in Great Britain. Details on the La Cumbre exhibition; Information on a partnership between RTE and International Luxury Travel Market Media to form a global luxury travel event.
- Further growth expected for AIME 2005. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Oct2004, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p22
Presents information on the 13th AsiaPacific Incentives and Meetings Expo (AIME) at Melbourne Exhibition Centre in Victoria from February 22 and 23, 2005. Role of Reed Travel Exhibitions in organizing the event; Comments from Rosemary Sama, AIME exhibition manager, on the potential of the...
- Libertarians... and not. Acunto, Steve // Insurance Advocate;9/28/2015, Vol. 126 Issue 15, p6
The article discusses the 2015 Usage-Based Insurance Study on safe driving concept from LexisNexis which reveals that more consumers are motivated by a smartphone application (app) and premium discounts when they consider enrolling in a usage-based insurance (UBI) program in the U.S. It mentions...
- Weekly travel title drops frequency to run fortnightly. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/6/2002, p6
Reports the changes made by Reed Travel & Meeting Asia on the flagship title for the travel trade publication in Asia.
- Reed travel to probe circ overstatements. Cassidy, Neil // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;11/01/97, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p13
Reports on an announcement made by Reed Travel Group (RTG), a division of Reed Elsevier PLC, that irregularities in overstatements to advertisers in circulation statements for its hotel and airline directories for the period 1991-1996 were discovered, and an investigation into the situation has...
- EIBTM Looks to Barcelona for Better Days. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul2003, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p31
Highlights Reed Travel Exhibition's European show, EIBTM, held May 2003 in Geneva, Switzerland. Estimated number of people who attended the event; Absence of the U.S. in the event.
- Five battle for right to stage EIBTM in 2004. // Event;Mar2002, p12
Presents information on the European cities considered by event organizer Reed Travel Exhibitions to host the incentive travel and meetings show of EIBTM in 2004.
- Exhibition to be cut to three days? // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/11/2002, Issue 2539, p9
Reports on negotiations between World Travel Market (WTM) organizer Reed Travel Exhibitions and the Association of National Tourist Offices Representatives over WTM exhibitor fees. Proposal to reduce the number of WTM exhibit days; Proposal of Reed Travel Exhibitions to reduce exhibitor fees.
- Reed sees travel profits plummet. Cassidy, Neil // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;10/1/97, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p13
Looks at the decrease in revenues for Reed Elsevier's Reed Travel Group, of Secaucus, New Jersey, publisher of Travel Age, Frequent Flyer and three other travel magazines. Comments from Kevin Fitzpatrick, the groups human resources vice president; Information on the acquisition between Chilton...